|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||October 30, 2019|
PeopleSoft Developer needed for a Direct hire position with Yoh’s client located in St. Louis, MO.
Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future.
The Big Picture – Top Skills You Should Possess:
- PeopleSoft PeopleCode SQL development, nVision, Oracle database
- PeopleSoft functional skills knowledge
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Code enhancements to the PeopleSoft system
- Perform Production support as needed
- Work with business partners on requirement gathering, design, testing, implementation and post implementation support
- Contribute to the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Contribute to overall solution design
- Responsible for build and test of applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and complex performance tuning
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of related experience (PeopleSoft PeopleCode SQL development, nVision, Oracle database, PeopleSoft functional skills knowledge)
- Healthcare experience a plus
- ERP Development / Support:
- Demonstrated experience with hands on development in Financials and/or HR systems with vendor ERP packages
- Object-oriented and/or procedural based languages
- Systems include PeopleSoft, Fusion, SAP, Lawson, Java, C++, Visual Basic, .Net, C#, COBOL, etc.
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.