Treasury PeopleSoft Developer
|Published||June 23, 2022|
Treasury PeopleSoft Developer
100% remote role
Client location : Austin TX
Skills: Texas CPA Treasury systems (Treasury Application, WWIC Portal, FIS)
The Candidate will work with application developers as part of the CPA IT Treasury & Education team, creating and maintaining public and internal PeopleSoft PeopleTools applications. The Candidate will perform highly advanced analytical work in the support of Treasury applications, as well as provide functional expertise to the team with design discussions and peer reviews. The Candidate will provide feedback and contribute expertise to improve applications and development processes.
The Candidate will perform the following tasks:
• Evaluate current and future business needs, analyze processes, and ensure system documentation reflects current state.
• Review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs to formulate solutions that address business strategies.
• Partner with business SMEs and agile product teams to gather requirements and build product roadmaps that will be incorporated into the broader agency product portfolio plan
• Lead Value Stream Mapping sessions with business partners, customers, and executives to quickly derive AS IS vs TO BE business capabilities.
• Participate in research to identify new opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities
• Work with Treasury Lead and Treasury technical team effectively by communicating complex concepts clearly, accurately, and effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Provide functional expertise for PeopleSoft Treasury and/or ERP modules, as they exist and behave in a highly customized and complex environment.
II. CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Candidates that do not meet or exceed theminimum stated requirements (skills/experience) will be displayed to customers but may not be chosen for this opportunity.
Years Required/Preferred Experience
5 Required Experience with software development activities on Treasury or ERP related systems; including process analysis, requirements gathering, requirements documentation, systems analysis, design work, and project tracking
5 Required Experience developing functional specifications and documenting functional designs for large projects
5 Required Hands on experience with with Querying Database with tools like Toad.
5 Required Experience developing test scenarios and test scripts, performing system testing, and documenting results.
4 Required Experience in configuring and customizing PeopleSoft modules and then working with application user groups to create, document, and review prototypes in a workshop setting
4 Required Experience developing of highly complex application security requirements
3 Required Experience Creating Product backlog with Epics, user stories, tasks
2 Required Experience in leading Value Stream Mapping sessions with business partners, customers, and executives to quickly derive with AS IS and TO BE business capabilities
4 Preferred PeopleSoft with enterprise implementations and/or upgrades
4 Preferred PeopleSoft Treasury modules
4 Preferred PeopleSoft 3rd party applications.
3 Preferred Designing systems adhering to the CPA IPPS (Information Protection Policies & Standards).
2 Preferred Configuring LDAP services or implementing an identity management system integrated with a PeopleSoft environment
2 Preferred Partner SMEs/agile product teams to gather requirements and build product roadmaps that will be incorporated into the broader agency product portfolio plan PS Security hierarchy & setup (Role-level, Permission Lists, User Profiles, Field-level, etc.)
2 Preferred Public sector experience (Federal, State or Local Government)
2 Preferred Participate in all phases of SDLC, including release planning, analysis & design, user story writing/prioritization and software development/testing
2 Preferred Perform acceptance testing of the user stories developed
2 Preferred Provide functional expertise for PeopleSoft Treasury and/or ERP modules, as they exist and behave in a highly customized and complex environment.
2 Preferred Create product backlog with Themes, Epics, User stories
2 Preferred Computer related tools, methods, platforms, and operating systems
2 Preferred USAS file interface development & implementation.
2 Preferred Texas CPA Treasury systems (Treasury Application, WWIC Portal, FIS)
2 Preferred Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including TEAMs, Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
- provided by Dice