|Published||September 15, 2023|
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Job Req ID:
Six years of related experience. An equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the requirements.
Seeking an Interim PeopleSoft Functional/Technical Systems Analyst responsible for providing support, analysis, functional and technical documentation, maintenance and testing for PeopleSoft Enterprise Financials functionality. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical knowledge in PeopleSoft along with functional knowledge and experience with configuration of PeopleSoft Financial modules.
This is a temporary position required to backfill existing PeopleSoft Support & Development team members during our implementation of Workday Financials expected to go-live in July of 2025. Remote applicants welcome.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze production problems and identify solutions/changes wherever necessary, working with customers and IT resources to promote necessary changes.
- Research issues, monitor and maintain integrations/interfaces.
- Create technical specifications for coding programs including the data sources to be utilized.
- Perform and document PeopleSoft development activities through unit testing.
- Ability to use SQL or other query tools to perform analysis.
- Perform PeopleSoft business analyst functions including documenting functional specifications, developing test scripts, managing/updating configuration, implementing best practice solutions and providing ongoing support.
- Demonstrate ability to facilitate meetings and document notes.
- Communicate clearly, responsively, and purposefully with customers and team members.
- Develop relationships with users and other team members to enhance the timeliness and effectiveness of provided solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple work efforts simultaneously.
- Be self-motivated and work independently and as part of a team, able to learn effectively and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills.
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrated/documented experience working as a PeopleSoft programmer/developer/analyst.5 -10 years is preferred.
- Demonstrated/documented experience working as a PeopleSoft functional business analyst.
- Proficiency with database tools (SQL Developer or similar).5 - 10 years is preferred.
- Experience in a higher education institution is highly preferred.
- Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Active listener with strong verbal comprehension.
Compensation will be commensurate to candidate experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
The University of Louisville is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, age, color, national origin, ethnicity, creed, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, pregnancy, or veteran status. If you are unable to use our online application process due to an impairment or disability, please contact the Employment team at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 502.852.6258.
Assistance and Accommodations
Computers are available for application submission at the Human Resources Department located at 215 Central Avenue, Ste 205 - Louisville, Kentucky 40208.
If you require assistance or accommodation with our online application process, please contact us by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or by phone 502-852-6258.