|February 11, 2024
About Rimini Street, Inc.
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a Russell 2000 Company, is a global provider of end-to-end enterprise software support, products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software and a Salesforce and AWS partner. The Company has operations globally and offers a comprehensive family of unified solutions to run, manage, support, customize, configure, connect, protect, monitor, and optimize enterprise application, database, and technology software, and enables clients to achieve better business outcomes, significantly reduce costs and reallocate resources for innovation. To date, over 5,300 Fortune 500, Fortune Global 100, midmarket, public sector, and other organizations from a broad range of industries have relied on Rimini Street as their trusted enterprise software solutions provider. To learn more, please visit riministreet.com, and connect with Rimini Street on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn. (IR-RMNI)
We actively seek a Technical Support Engineer, PeopleSoft. This is a remote role that can be based anywhere in the U.S.
The role of the Technical Support Engineer, PeopleSoft is to provide exceptional diagnostic system administration, architecture, and environment related support for mission-critical PeopleSoft systems as part of our global client support team. The position is responsible for researching, troubleshooting, and supporting incidents that arise in client environments on PeopleTools versions 7.5x - 8.59. A Technical Support Engineer must exhibit the expertise and skills necessary to diagnose serious issues within all layers of the PeopleSoft tech stack, and then determine a resolution action plan. The ideal candidate needs to be self-motivated and flexible to learn and work with emerging technology changes as they relate to supporting the PeopleSoft application, tools and processes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Build trusted and trusting relationships with Primary Support Engineers and clients
- Support clients with deep knowledge in the architectural components and system administration of their PeopleSoft system
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend experience to different client situations
- Bachelor or master's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Remote - U.S.
- Minimum of 10 years PeopleSoft system administration experience, including building, maintaining, and/or migrating all components of the infrastructure
- Technical expertise in multiple and varied components of the PeopleSoft architecture, such as WebLogic Server, Tuxedo, Java, Elasticsearch, load balancers, etc. (Knowledge of other common appliances, such as WAF, RPS, etc. is desirable)
- Knowledge of maintenance/patching mechanics for multiple layers of the infrastructure
- Familiarity with administrative tools necessary to administer the database, WLS, etc.
- Performance tuning experience
- Previous experience working exclusively in a remote environment
- Experience working with or migrating to a cloud infrastructure highly valued
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills for English speaking clients - verbal & written
- Passionate focus on client support and the ability to build long term, successful working relationships with clients and Support Engineers
- Outstanding trouble-shooting skills and tenacity in problem solving
- Attention to detail and the ability to learn quickly
- Dedication to client satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and to lead a team
- Ability to work calmly and professionally in high pressure situations
- The ability to work remotely from a home-based office in a virtual environment
Why Rimini Street?
Rimini Street Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable Federal, State, and Local Laws regarding recruitment and hiring.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable Federal, State, or Local laws. Rimini Street Inc. offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to employees. Compensation is based on role, location, and level of applicable experience.
Rimini's target pay for each position is available upon request during the applicant's Interview process.
The general salary range for this type of role is 138k - 208k depending on skills and experience.
Benefits for US employees include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) program
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
We are looking for talented, passionate people to help us build our future at Rimini Street. We hire only the best, the most extraordinary professionals and provide compensation, bonuses, and benefits to match the skills of our top-performing team members. Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy growing together, and get excited about learning new skills? Are you looking for an opportunity to make a true impact as part of a team of extraordinary professionals? This is the place for you.
Our work is challenging and meaningful. We start and end each day with a sense of achievement and purpose guided by our core values, the Four Cs:
- We dream big and innovate boldly.
- We work with extraordinary people who create a culture of mutual respect and collaboration.
- We relentlessly pursue solutions that help clients achieve their goals. Our unmatched client care is rooted in our passion for exceptional service.
- We believe in leaving the world a better place than we found it. With the Rimini Street Foundation, we've made positive impacts in six continents for over 425 charities.
Accelerating Company Growth
- Nasdaq-listed under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- Over 5,300 signed clients, including over 180 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100 companies
- Over 2,000 team members in 23 countries
- US and international recognition for industry leadership and philanthropic efforts. See all of our awards and recognitions here: www.riministreet.com/company/awards/
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit www.riministreet.com
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.