|Published||January 30, 2023|
ALTA IT Services is a wholly owned subsidiary of System One, a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions and integrated services. ALTA is an established leader in IT Staffing and Services, for both government and commercial enterprises across the United States, specializing in Program & Project Management, Application Development, Cybersecurity, Data & Advanced Analytics, and Agile Transformation Services.
ALTA IT Services is seeking a Technical Lead PeopleSoft Financials consultant to join our client on a long term contract basis. This is 100% remote. Candidates should have at least 12 years of proven PeopleSoft experience.
PeopleSoft FSCM Consultant - Technical Lead
100% Remote (EST hours)
W2 or C2C
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide expert-level product knowledge in the following modules: eProcurement, Purchasing, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Contracts, SCM Document Management, eSupplier, and Inventory.
• Provide technical leadership and guidance on the Contract Lifecycle Management project and Procure to Pay initiatives.
• Perform the day-to-day functions of coordinating technical infrastructure discussions and technical solution development between the technical teams.
• Oversee the development, review and production of the technical deliverables and ensure that those meet WMATA's guidelines for software development, delivery and testing.
• Oversee the development of bolt-on programs for supporting PeopleSoft procurement contracts and modifications needed to support contract lifecycle management.
• Manage the technical deployment process for the project and ensure technical support team is ready for post-deployment support.
• Serve as a technical lead for the enhancements to PeopleSoft SRM and SCM modules.
Education and Years of Experience: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field. 15 years of experience with PeopleSoft Financials and minimum 12 years of experience in Procure to Pay modules in PeopleSoft.
Required and Desired Skills/Certifications:
• Development experience on PeopleSoft FSCM - specifically, e-procurement, Strategic Sourcing (SS) and Supplier Contract Management (SCM) modules on PeopleSoft version 9.1
• Technical Lead experience
• Ability to share information with peers and managers, innate capacity in documenting the work, flexibility in job duties, learning other PeopleSoft skills from fellow team members, sharing knowledge, working cross-functionally to ensure adequate coverage for all modules.
System One, and its subsidiaries including Joulé, ALTA IT Services, CM Access, TPGS, and MOUNTAIN, LTD., are leaders in delivering workforce solutions and integrated services across North America. We help clients get work done more efficiently and economically, without compromising quality. System One not only serves as a valued partner for our clients, but we offer eligible full-time employees health and welfare benefits coverage options including medical, dental, vision, spending accounts, life insurance, voluntary plans, as well as participation in a 401(k) plan.
System One is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, family care or medical leave status, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.