|Date Posted||December 2, 2021|
Summary: Technical support for production and projects in PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM, HR, Payroll, Benefits and Comp modules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Adept with PeopleCode, App Engine, Component Interface, SQR, PUM Updates, and BI Publisher
- Ability to undertake complex projects, detect opportunities for process improvements, and make well-thought out decisions.
- Act as a liaison between IT and HR, works independently and has excellent communication skills.
- In depth understanding of HR functions and the relationship between all HCM modules.
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- 5-8 years of experience in the development and support of PeopleSoft HCM core, Payroll and Benefits utilizing PeopleCode, AppEngines,and SQR.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Talent Suite and Taleo.
- Experience with other third-party HR related applications including ADP, and benefit vendor interfaces.
- Server Administration and experience applying PUM updates are a plus.
Required experience is commensurate with the selected job level:
- The Senior IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job related experience
- The Lead IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related experience
- The Principal IT Specialist level requires a Bachelor's degree or equivlanent experience and 10+ years of relevant job related experience.
- Experience with developing bolt-on solutions for PeopleSoft and exposure to other third-party HR related applications including ADP, Oracle Cloud, and benefit vendor interfaces. Server Administration, and PUM upgrade experience are a plus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Occasional visits to industrial/manufacturing settings, which may include exposure to various materials and chemicals, as well as extreme temperature conditions and loud machinery, and require appropriate personal protective equipment.