|Published||July 2, 2022|
Our direct client in S. Carolina has a need for a Senior PeopleSoft Technical Consultant to provide software development and maintenance support for the PeopleSoft Finance Supply Chain Management and PeopleSoft Human Capital Management software modules.
Start: Mid/End July (possibly Aug)
Duration: 12 months +
Onsite (South Carolina) & Remote Mix possible
- The candidate will be responsible for performing assigned production support problem tickets which require working with customer to replicate problem and may involve research and coding modifications to support the PeopleSoft production operations.
- Act as a mentor to IT staff by:
Sharing insights and prior lessons learned from previous PeopleSoft experience.
2. Providing and teaching knowledge about PeopleSoft development tools to accelerate the learning curve and ability of junior SRNS staff to support PeopleSoft modules.
- Be available on site during normal business hours for questions, resolve problems, etc. This position may require some rotational 24 x 7 on call coverage to support the PeopleSoft applications, as well as occasionally use of a flexible work schedule which may include some overtime (OT) or schedule adjustment as needs arise to support ongoing system operations such as payroll processing, month end or yearend closing, and system upgrades.
- Candidate should be able to work with little to no direction to complete assigned software development / maintenance tasks and system / process analyst tasks. Be able to produce quality, easily maintainable application code.
- Demonstrated a minimum of 15 years of experience developing and supporting PeopleSoft software applications and be familiar with Finance modules (primarily General ledger, Project Costing), Supply Chain Management modules (Inventory, Service Procurement, eProcurement), and PeopleSoft Human Capital Management modules (HR, Benefits, and Payroll).
- Demonstrated proficiency in PeopleSoft development technologies, PeopleTools 8.57 or higher and supporting PeopleSoft Applications including: Application Designer, Integration Broker, Component
Interfaces, Application Engine, Work Flow, and SQR.
- Position requires a 4year degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 15 years proven performance in IT assignment or a 4year degree in non-related field with 20 years proven performance in IT assignment
- Demonstrated experience with Oracle relational database management systems.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DOE “L” security clearance.
Work Hours: A 40-hour work week is scheduled. Candidate must work all 40 hours onsite except at client's discretion may be permitted to work remotely.
The candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE “L” security clearance. An active DOE clearance is not initially required to perform assigned duties. After award, the selected candidate will be notified when to apply for a clearance if required to perform assigned duties.
- provided by Dice