|Published||September 8, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
About NYC Health + Hospitals
At NYC Health + Hospitals, our mission is to deliver high quality care health services, without exception. Every employee takes a person-centered approach that exemplifies the ICARE values (Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect, and Excellence) through empathic communication and partnerships between all persons.
This position reports to the Director, the Supply Chain Analyst, ERP and serves on a team of PeopleSoft subject matter experts supporting Supply Chain.
Must have experience with Peoplesoft Supply Chain -Peoplesoft SCM
SPECIFIC TASKS AND RESPONSIBLITIES:
• Provide functional support to the team on best practices related to configuration and setup of the PeopleSoft Supply Chain system. Assist the team in making strategic configuration decisions.
• Write functional specifications for interfaces, data conversions, and customizations to the product as well as be involved in all testing phases and issues resolution.
• Understands the flow of information throughout the Supply Chain applications
• Responsible for documenting, researching and troubleshooting reported issues; will also be responsible for providing clear written documentation on designs and process flows.
• Assist in the development and delivery of training for the PeopleSoft Supply Chain functionality.
• Develop and modify PeopleSoft reports and queries to meet business needs. Effective collaboration and communication skills as well as an ability to handle multiple assignments in a timely manner with minimal supervision.
• Ability to prioritize problems and promptly resolve or escalate when necessary
• Collaborate with co-workers and customers to deliver solutions
• A Baccalaureate Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Economics/Statistics, Telecommunications, Data Communications, or a related field of study; AND
• Five (5) years of progressive, responsible experience in the field of data processing, computer systems, and applications.
• Operations Specialty requires supervisory experience (5 years).
• Network Services requires a telecommunications background and experience.
• Broad knowledge and expertise in the characteristics of computers, peripheral devices, communications systems and hardware capabilities, programming languages, E.D.P. applications, systems analysis methodology, data management and retrieval techniques;
• A satisfactory equivalent combination of training, education, and experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience as an ERP PeopleSoft Supply Chain functional analyst and/or super user
OTHER PREFERRED SKILLS:
• Must be able to collaborate; Experience in system documentation
• Willingness to travel to multiple locations through New York City
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with ability to identify problems and determine corrective actions
How To Apply
Please be advised that proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required prior to hire.
If you wish to apply for this position, please apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button.