|Published||June 14, 2022|
LONG TERM FULLY REMOTE CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY
At least 5 years of experience with Peoplesoft 9 .2 Benefits technical and functional, open enrollment, ACA filing. • Experience with PUMs. • Hands on with Peopletools 8.5X , peoplecode, Peoplesoft SQR, Oracle SQL, Peoplesoft query, Application designer
IT Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions. They will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. IT Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products. Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. IT Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
• Responsible for system development and support of solutions to business problems
• Responsible for development according to standards and best practices
• Will participate in design sessions towards the successful implementation of more complex requirements; define the class structure of data and work objects
• Coordinate with Business Analyst to understand client business needs and requirements.
• Assist in design and development of Peoplesoft applications based on business requirements.
• Upgrade and modify Peoplesoft applications as per business needs.
• Assist in preparing project plan and technical and functional specifications.
• Perform code reviews and recommend improvements.
• Identify and troubleshoot coding issues in a timely fashion.
• Ensure that project deliverables meet business requirements and ensure to complete project within assigned timelines.
• Provide support in system testing and bug fixing activities.
• Conduct end user training when needed and prepare user documentations.
• Recommend new coding techniques to ensure quality and usability
• Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
• Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Flexible team player
• Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
• Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
• Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
• In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
• Experience/knowledge of PeopleSoft Standards
• Proficient in PeopleSoft PeopleCode SQL development, nVision, Oracle database, and PeopleSoft functional skills knowledge
• Experience in implementing, architecting and designing solutions using case management
• Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
• High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
• Understanding of Object-oriented and/or procedural based languages and Systems including PeopleSoft, Fusion, SAP, Lawson, Java, C++, Visual Basic, .Net, C#, COBOL, etc
The preferred qualifications listed below reflect desired knowledge, skill, and/or experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc
• Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
• Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
5-8 years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
Relevant Development certifications