|Published||September 18, 2022|
We have an immediate opening for a Sr. PeopleSoft Administrator to work in our IT Department at UNICOM Government Inc. This position will responsible for designing and maintaining the various PeopleSoft environments required. As a Sr. PeopleSoft Administrator, you will take responsibility for migrating code, object changes, and data from one database environment to another. You will also be responsible for tracking updates and act as the administrator of changes to the various environments and also applying PeopleSoft updates, patches, bundles and tax updates to FSCM, HRMS, EPM, and Portal.
- Creates project plans including cost estimates & schedules for development/integration efforts.
- Manages program/system analysis activities for large projects or several small projects including planning, coding, testing and documentation
- Provides technical expertise on large and complex development / integration efforts requiring in depth knowledge of organizations operating procedures and IT capabilities
- Responsible for web / app / process scheduler server configuration, maintenance, and server tuning
- Apply PeopleSoft updates, patches, bundles and tax updates to FSCM, HRMS, EPM, and Portal
- Prepares application and system documentation
- Is responsible for product delivery and quality concerns
- Adheres to and contributes to development of security requirements, change control procedures, and coding standards
- Upgrading/configuring application (including but not limited to ERP applications – PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2, and ancillary applications etc.)
- Support and lead major initiatives and coordinate projects including implementing new modules, applying enhancements within PeopleSoft and managing upgrades of the PeopleSoft and ancillary applications.
- Working closely with network engineers, systems engineers, architects and database administrators.
- Architecting and designing application deployment environment to be robust, secure, reliable and highly available.
- Setup, configure, and maintain all PeopleSoft application environments and accompanying Oracle databases in accordance with industry best practices.
- Script and automate routine maintenance tasks as appropriate.
- Collaborate with network and server team on implementing necessary network, server, and operating system updates.
- Proactively monitor and manage PeopleSoft and Oracle system security, health, performance, and trends in capacity utilization.
- Isolate technical problems within the PeopleSoft system architecture and independently identify and test possible solutions.
- Support the development team by troubleshooting issues in Production and non-Production application environments and perform migrations between environments.
- Refresh production data into pre-production environments as needed by the development team.
- Participate in change management, ensuring that all configuration and PeopleTools definition changes are appropriate and approved for migration to production.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
There are currently no supervisory responsibilities identified for this role.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relavent field is required.
- Experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Eight or more years of experience in system administration or integration is required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
No certifications are required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; stoop; kneel; talk or hear. The employee may occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
While performing the responsibilities of the job, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the job holder will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate. The passage of employees through the work area is average and normal.
Thank you for your interest in UNICOM Government, Inc.
At UNICOM Government, Inc., our top priority is our people. We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work-life balance by providing unique programs and comprehensive benefits that are important to today’s busy professionals. UGI’s benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision plans, life and disability insurance, 401K, short and long-term disability, and flexible spending. UGI employees also enjoy observance of federal holidays, a family-friendly environment, flexible work schedules, and an onsite gym.
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at EEOPost.pdf
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Human Resources for assistance.
One Mission. Yours.
- provided by Dice