|Published||September 11, 2022|
Rimini Street, Inc., is a fast-growing global leader delivering independent, third-party enterprise software support services that enable licensees of Oracle, SAP, IBM, Microsoft, Salesforce, and other cloud and locally hosted enterprise software to extract more value from their investments, advance innovation, and create competitive advantage and growth.
Our mission is to provide extraordinary technology solutions powered by extraordinary people that achieve each clients strategic, operational, and financial goals. Our people have earned Rimini Street multiple industry awards for exceptional work quality and customer service, and we are proud to be recognized around the world as a best place to work and for our corporate social responsibility program.
We are a global organization with more than 1,800 team members in 23 countries. We are a global community guided by our purpose to provide equal opportunity for all as well as our core values: company, clients, colleagues, and community. We are committed to creating a culture that nurtures and rewards a growth mindset and an environment where our people are encouraged to dream big and boldly shape the industry.
We are actively seeking an Sr Application Support Engineer, PeopleSoft, proficient in HCM. This role can be based anywhere in the Eastern Time Zone.
The role of the Sr Application Support Engineer, PeopleSoft HCM is to provide exceptional remote-based support for mission-critical PeopleSoft applications as part of our global Application Managed Services support team. The position has the responsibility for researching, troubleshooting, and supporting multiple PeopleSoft 9.2 modules for a specific client.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Evaluate complex customer issues using methodical troubleshooting based on expert knowledge of PeopleSoft applications functionality and develop an action plan to resolve issues, either directly or through promotion to L4 support.
- Provide hands-on assistance to end users via remote client connectivity or collaborative web meeting
- Work closely with end users on a daily basis to understand their needs, support business change and deliver a consistently high-quality customer experience
- Replicate reported issues as needed for troubleshooting
- Provide new or modified application configuration to resolve incidents
- Advise end users and junior coworkers on application functionality and capabilities
- Recommend changes to training based on incident volumes and trends
- Create scripts to identify, analyze and correct data issues
- Design and document new or modified existing reports (BI Publisher, SQR, etc.), workflow, interfaces, pages, etc.
- Thoroughly document change requests, test results, and approvals
- Develop test scripts for new/changed application capabilities
- Be a pro-active contributor to a support organization which is running 24x7x365, this will require the ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays and monitoring email regularly outside standard business hours
- Collaborate with team members in a virtual team environment to extend field experience to different client situations
- Contribute to the development and management of knowledge-sharing methodologies, diagnostic tools, and creative processes, to improve the client experience
- 8+ years relevant hands-on experience as a consultant or production support provider for PeopleSoft HCM
- A track record of successful roles in several PeopleSoft implementation or upgrade projects, or as a production support provider
- Deep working knowledge and understanding of support business processes
- US State Government experience a plus
- Broad expertise in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 across multiple modules, including Human Resources, Workforce Development, Absence Management, Recruiting Solutions, ePerformance, Succession Planning, and Time & Labor
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to tactfully resolve conflict
- Ability to be persuasive and influence customer relationships in a positive direction
- Strong grasp of PeopleSoft principles, with skills transferable across the HCM suite
- Ability to multitask, managing competing priorities and administrative tasks
- Strong capability to read, write, and speak English
- Exceptional ability to maintain strong peer relationships, gaining trust and confidence from all levels within the organization
- Well-developed presentation and communication skills
- Foster a collaborative, supportive, and "team first" work style
- Ability to accept change, and scale appropriately with a rapidly growing business
- Ethical, with highest standards of integrity and accountability
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Computer Science or other related field, or equivalent work experience
Why Rimini Street?
We are looking for talented, passionate people to help us build our future at Rimini Street. We hire only the best, the most extraordinary professionals and provide the compensation, bonus, and benefits to match the skills of our top-performing team members who thrive in a fast-paced environment, growing together and learning new skills.
Our work is challenging and meaningful, allowing everyone at Rimini Street to start and end each day with a sense of achievement and purpose.
This is brought to life through our core values, the Four Cs:
- We dream big and innovate boldly.
- We work with extraordinary people who create a culture of mutual respect and collaboration.
- We relentlessly pursue solutions that help clients achieve their goals. Our unmatched client care is rooted in our passion for exceptional service.
- We believe in leaving the world a better place than we found it. The Rimini Street Foundation helps us give back.
- The Rimini Street Foundation is a reflection of the values, hearts, and passion of Rimini Street as a company and individuals. We are on a mission to support humankind and share our company success by investing back into the communities we serve around the world through in-kind donations, employee time, and financial support. The Foundation's initial efforts were launched in 2015 in Las Vegas, and while Las Vegas remains our headquarters and hometown, our work has expanded across 6 continents and to over 350 charities.
Accelerating Company Growth
- Trading on Nasdaq under ticker symbol RMNI since October 2017
- Over 2,800 active clients, including 100 of the Fortune 500 and Global 100
- Over 1,00 team members in 22 countries
Recent Industry Recognition
- Rimini Street has received multiple industry awards for excellence in customer service
- Rimini Street has been consistently recognized across the globe as a best place to work
- Rimini Street Foundation has been recognized in the U.S. and internationally with the Stevie Corporate Social Responsibility Program of the Year awards
- A detailed list of Rimini Street awards and recognitions can be found here: www.riministreet.com/company/awards/
Rimini Street is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit www.riministreet.com
Please Note: Rimini Street does not accept resumes submitted by recruiting/staffing firms unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees.