|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
Empower Every New Yorker — Without Exception — to Live the Healthiest Life Possible
NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the United States. We provide essential outpatient, inpatient and home-based services to more than one million New Yorkers every year across the city’s five boroughs. Our large health system consists of ambulatory centers, acute care centers, post-acute care/long-term care, rehabilitation programs, Home Care, and Correctional Health Services. Our diverse workforce is uniquely focused on empowering New Yorkers, without exception, to live the healthiest life possible.
- A Baccalaureate Degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university; and,
- Two years of experience in business, government, hospital, educational or a non-profit organization in analysis, development and implementation of systems and subsystems. Familiarity with EDP applications and data processing programs; or,
- A Masters Degree in Management, Business Administration or approved related fields from an accredited college or university may be equated to a maximum of one year of related experience; or,
- A satisfactory combination of education, training, and experience.
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- 5 years of experience
- Query Building
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Cisco Finesses
- Service Now
- Demonstrates oral and/or written communications skills that result in very clear and concise messages and feedback.
- Critical thinking
- Problem Solving
- Customer Service