|Published||August 5, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
CTG is seeking to fill a Senior Peoplesoft Systems Analyst opening in New York City.
Location: New York, NY
Job Title: Senior Peoplesoft Systems Analyst
Our client has a vacancy for a Senior PeopleSoft Systems Analyst to support ongoing production maintenance and system enhancements of the HR, Benefits and Payroll functions. Under the direction of the Analyst Manager, the Senior PeopleSoft Systems Analyst shall have the primary responsibility of ensuring the quality of the software architecture and any associated custom development to meet the organization's functional and technical requirements and enable the organization to operate and maintain the software application in a cost effective manner after the implementation. The Senior PeopleSoft Systems Analyst will also be responsible for data/code analysis, creation and review of functional designs, customizations, documentation, and promotion of code using People Tools 8.SX. This person should have working knowledge of the following modules-PeopleSoft HR, Benefits, eHire (TAM and Candidate Gateway), eProfile, ePerformance, Employee Profiles (Accomplishments), Absence Management, Oracle Taleo and Workers Compensation.
The Senior PeopleSoft Systems Analyst will work on integration of PeopleSoft modules with other systems, customizations, upgrades and patches across multiple environments. This candidate will work closely with the Project Manager, Business Analysts, Developers, Testers, and key business partners to design, develop, test, and implement product initiatives to support the New York City Automated Personnel System (NYCAPS). This person also needs to have the ability to work independently and prioritize tasks to meet project deadlines.
Work in a techno-functional capacity with a good understanding of business processes, relational databases and PeopleSoft table structures. Collaborate with release teams to provide analysis, design, development, and testing guidance. Analyze and document business requirements, and review functional specifications with business owners for approval. Review functional specifications with technical staff during transition to technical design.
- Extensive PeopleSoft 8.x/9.x (v. 9.2 is plus) techno-functional experience with HR and Benefits Administration.
- Experience in documenting processes for HR, and/or Benefits, should also have five (5) full-lifecycle PeopleSoft HR and/or Ben Admin implementation experience.
- Working knowledge of app messaging (integration broker) is a must.
- Extensive experience with PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, App designer, Toad.
- Extensive experience working on PeopleSoft interfaces into legacy and 3rd party systems.
- Excellent knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model.
- Excellent understanding of systems development lifecycle methodologies.
- Experience working with an enterprise wide, large-scale implementation.
- Excellent communications skills (oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required.
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college in computer science, engineering, human computer interaction, interactive media, digital and graphics design, data visualization, communication or a related field, and four years of satisfactory full-time experience related to the area(s) required by the particular position and a specialization in a relevant technology, process, methodology and/or domain; or
- An associate degree from an accredited college in computer science, engineering, human computer interaction, interactive media, digital and graphics design, data visualization, communication or a related field, and six years of satisfactory full-time experience related to the area(s) required by the particular position and a specialization in a relevant technology, process, methodology and/or domain; or
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college, and eight years of satisfactory full-time experience related to the area(s) required by the particular position and a specialization in a relevant technology, process, methodology and/or domain; or
- Education and/or experience which is equivalent to "1", "2", or "3" above
To be considered, please apply directly to this requisition using the link provided.
CTG's Benefits Plan allows you to select insurance coverage that best suits your lifestyle, and take part in our savings programs and educational plans. We offer Flexible Spending Accounts, a 401(k) Retirement Plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase plan. Our educational plan comprises access to more than 2,000 web-based technical, professional and business development courses.
CTG is a leading provider of digital transformation solutions and services that accelerate clients' project momentum and achievement of their desired IT and business outcomes. Our vision is to be an indispensable partner to our clients and the preferred career destination for digital and technology experts. CTG has operations in North America, South America, Western Europe, and India. For more information, visit www.ctg.com.
Our culture is a direct result of the people who work at CTG, the values we hold, and the actions we take. In other words, our people are the culture. It's a living, breathing thing that is renewed every day through the ways we engage with each other, our clients, and our communities. Part of our mission is to cultivate a workplace that attracts and develops the best people, reflected by our recognition as a Great Place to Work-certified company in every country in which we operate.
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. CTG will assure equal opportunity and consideration to all applicants and employees in recruitment, selection, placement, training, benefits, compensation, promotion, transfer, and release of individuals without regard to race, creed, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, age, disability, marital or veteran status, citizenship status, or any other discriminatory factors as required by law. Our Affirmative Action program serves to promote occupational equality and diversity through good faith efforts. CTG is fully committed to promoting employment opportunities for members of protected classes.