|Published||September 24, 2022|
Tokio Marine HCC (TMHCC) is a member of Tokio Marine Group, a premier global company founded in 1879 with a market capitalization of $36 billion as of Q4 2020. Headquartered in Houston TX, TMHCC brings 45 years of leadership in the specialty insurance industry, today offering over 100 products to commercial customers in 180 countries around the world. Organic growth, over 60 successful acquisitions, superior underwriting, and disciplined expense management have combined to grow our 2019 Net written premium to $3.6 Billion (after converting to yen). Our workforce has grown to 4300 worldwide. Our Good Company values, including integrity, empowerment, and commitment to customer service, and a culture of innovation, communication, and collaboration make TMHCC a great place to work.
TMHCC is expanding its use of PeopleSoft globally and as a result are on the search for a strong programmer to join the ERP Systems Group. The ideal candidate will posess strong technical knowledge in PeopleSoft along with specific depth in Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable. Team members are collaborative and will be expected to work extensively with global cross fuctional teams.
* Create technical specifications for coding systems or programs including the data sources to be utilized.
* Develop and write program logic according to technical specification. Perform PeopleSoft online coding such as edits, fields, records, pages, menus, and PeopleCode from given instructions or detailed specifications.
* Perform unit testing to ensure results meet technical specifications.
* Review, perform analysis, problem solve, and modify programming systems by encoding, testing, debugging, and preparation of changes for release management. Install systems and programs which support an organization's business processes.
* Implement any new PeopleSoft modules and assist with upgrades.
* Create complex reports to support business users and management requests.
* Perform complex SQL queries and use database tools to examine table structures, indexes, and other database objects with minimal guidance.
* Integrate programs with other systems in the organization.
* Research issues, monitor and maintain integrations/interfaces between PeopleSoft modules.
* Provide second level technical support for PeopleSoft interfaces and modules.
* Support third-party system interfaces.
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivient experience.
* Extensive background working as a PeopleSoft programmer or developer and experience using PeopleSoft Financials (9.2) or higher.
* Proficiency with Oracle databases & Database tools: (SQL Developer or similar).
* Functional knowledge of Financials systems and accounting concepts with focus in AP and AR PeopleSoft Modules.
* Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.