|Published||September 23, 2022|
Our client, a leading global integrator, has a contract opportunity for a Senior PeopleSoft Developer to work on a Federal Project in Washington, DC. Work is being performed REMOTELY except for one day a week on-site to the Rosslyn office. In this role, you will support the PeopleSoft development team by assisting with new initiatives and production support. You will be responsible for the development, build of deliverables, technical designs, design reviews, code review, and unit testing. Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, clearable to Secret Clearance. Preference is given to those with an active Interim Secret Clearance or an active Secret Clearance. Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree AND 10 years of professional experience. In lieu of a degree, 3 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted
* 10 + years with the following PeopleSoft development experience:
o Creating complex, custom modules and functionality from scratch o Working with custom code o Using PeopleTools for Pages, Components, Records, and other PeopleSoft Objects to build and troubleshoot custom code
o Applying Component Interfaces, App Engines, and App Packages
o Utilizing SQL to create complex queries. Experience with PL/SQL
* 5+ years of experience with Integration Broker, Web Services, and REST Integrations
* 3+ years of experience creating BI Publisher reports from scratch
* 3+ years of experience using Application Workflow Engine to create custom workflows
* Experience with 9.x Architecture
* Experience with PeopleTools 8.56
* Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must be U.S. Citizens, clearable to Secret Clearance. Preference is given to those with an active Interim Secret Clearance or an active Secret Clearance. Preferred Qualifications:
* Appsian SSO
* Building and troubleshooting integrations with ServiceNow
* Experience with PeopleTools 8.59 (PeopleTools upgrade planned for an upcoming FY)
* Interim Secret or Secret Clearance 4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.: 1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients.
2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard; we work smart and have quality time for family and "life." 3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.
4. We Care About You - We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field. Check out our Referral Program!
The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/35C7diT. The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.