|Location||Los Angeles, CA|
|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
Kforce has a client in need of a Senior PeopleSoft Developer Lead.
The Senior PeopleSoft Developer Lead will be responsible for leading and supporting the PeopleSoft team and business users for incidents, requests, and project creation through successful completion. This position will provide oversight in monitoring batch monitoring processes, participate in the analysis required for the design, development, and enhancement of the PeopleSoft application. This role requires the ability to translate business problems into effective solutions/approaches driven by data analysis, business acumen, creativity, and clear, concise, and effective communication.
- Senior PeopleSoft Developer Lead will provide oversight in leading a team of PeopleSoft developers
- Work with Business Users to define and document explicit data requirements for resolving or implementing subject area
- Work on incident and request tickets, ad-hoc management requests and projects; Perform, document, and communicate root cause analysis
- As a Senior PeopleSoft Developer Lead, you will be monitoring and resolution of issues as it relates to existing batch processes
- Design, develop and enhance solutions including customizations and bolt-on solutions for the General Ledger, Accounts Payable and Asset Management modules in an Oracle Windows environment
- Provide input on high level plans for tasks such as conversions, interfaces, major enhancements, upgrades, and patches, etc.
- Senior PeopleSoft Developer Leads ensure projects and software objects follow the defined migration path
- Perform documentation for proposed solutions, issues, procedural changes, and new processes