|Published||January 19, 2023|
****Active TS/SCI Required Upon Submission***
Our customer is an Intelligence Agency (IA) delivering world-class geospatial intelligence providing a decisive advantage to policymakers, war-fighters, intelligence professionals and first responders. The customer enables all of these critical actions and shapes decisions impacting our world through the indispensable discipline of geospatial intelligence (GEOINT). Our customer is a unique combination of intelligence and combat support agency. It is the world leader in timely, relevant, accurate, and actionable GEOINT. This IA enables the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC) and the Department of Defense (DOD) to fulfill the president’s national security priorities to protect the nation. Although GEOINT is the most critical data within this agency, all data that is produced, collected and stored plays a supportive role in the day-to-day operations of our customer.
Blackspoke provides direct support to the Customer for Enterprise Business Systems.
Blackspoke is a trusted partner of the Customer for over a decade. This newly awarded contract (7 years) is for additional Enterprise Business System support.
A qualified candidate will work on multiple projects to assist with design, development & implementation and ongoing support of multiple PeopleSoft applications. Must possess knowledge of PeopleSoft and/or like Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) products and have full project lifecycle experience on multiple projects deployed PeopleSoft and/or other ERP solutions. Must be able to interact and communicate externally with our clients as well as internally within the client team. Substantial functional PeopleSoft experience is also highly desired.
- Active TS/SCI
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related quantitative field and 1+ years of experience in programming and development and 3+ years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming with degree, or 5+ years of experience in lieu of degree
Desired Core Skills:
- Create technical design specifications
- Assist with configuration of applications software
- Analyze, code and test software (both new and changes to existing programs) from design specifications
- Test and validate finished product to meet the functional requirements
- Generate complete and accurate documentation for work based on program standards
- Provide production support for the customer's PeopleSoft applications; activities include program analysis, testing and system enhancements (some support may be outside of normal business hours)
- Assist the customer with tier 2 application support
- Good analytical and creative problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and senior support personnel
- At least 1 year of development experience in PeopleTools I & II to include Application Designer, PeopleCode, and SQR
- Strong functional experience in SQL
Preferred Secondary Skills:
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with software design principles
- Experience working with computer hardware
- PeopleTools Certification
- Functional experience in one or more of the following modules:
- PeopleSoft HCM
- Supply Chain
- Enterprise Learning Management
- PeopleSoft Financial
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to interact and work in a teaming environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Individuals with disabilities, including disabled veterans or veterans with service-connected disabilities, are encouraged to apply. If you need assistance applying outside of the online application, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information.