|Published||September 17, 2022|
Energy Transfer, recognized three years running by Forbes as one of America's best large employers, is dedicated to responsibly and safely delivering America's energy. We are driven to inspire our employees to create superior value for our customers, our investors, a sustainable future and giving back to the community where we have long-standing commitments to causes including MD Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital, The Salvation Army, American Heart Association, Ronald McDonald House and many more. Come join our award winning 11,000 strong organization as we fuel the world and each other!
The Senior PeopleSoft Functional HCM Analyst contributes to the successful operations of the HRIS system by identifying solutions to business requirements and leveraging deep configuration/functional skills to implement for assigned business clients in modules such as Benefits, Occupational Health and Safety, Succession Planning, and Talent Profile. The successful candidate will be responsible for understanding business requirements, designing development documentation, configuring solutions, ensuring thorough unit/integration testing, managing the project and meeting customer expectations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of this positions are but are not limited to the following:
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise on technology, processes, reports and integrations while identifying opportunities for automation and process improvement.
- Communicate enhancements, system outages and other technology related items that impact the HR user community.
- Participate in additional HR Systems & Shared Services related initiatives as appropriate.
- Serve as main point of contact for PeopleSoft administrative support, issues/enhancements. Partner with IT to identify, track, research, resolve, communicate and implement fixes or quarterly releases, including a lead role in data audits and testing.
- Manage HR Technology related documentation ensuring accurate and timely updates.
- Functions as a generalist supporting other PeopleSoft modules as required.
Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are listed below:
- Bachelor's degree in related field, equivalent work experience, or a combination of both.
- Functional experience in multiple PeopleSoft HCM modules such as Benefits, Occupational Health and Safety, Succession Planning, and Talent Profile
- 5+ years of experience working in related business areas.
- Strong background in PS Query
- At least 2 full life cycle project implementations - including conducting blue printing workshops, configuration, functional specification preparation and guiding the technical team on packaged solution such as PeopleSoft.
- Deep knowledge of upstream and downstream master data impacts
- Ability to identify and prioritize business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Uses business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Usually, normal office working conditions.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time due to prolonged periods of sitting or standing.