Senior PeopleSoft Administrator with Security Clearance
|Published||June 29, 2022|
Mindbank Consulting Group currently has an urgent and immediate need for a Senior PeopleSoft Administrator. Senior PeopleSoft Administrator Responsibilities: • Perform daily monitoring of the PeopleSoft application including reviewing logs for the issues and ensuring that all required processes are operations.
• Perform code migrations, Data Mover executions and in-app configurations between environments as required to support the development lifecycle
• Perform Tier 3 support and ad-hoc troubleshooting and for the application to diagnosis, repair, and report on technical issues that may be present
• Provide support of the database cloning process to ensure that the environments are the available for use.
• Work closely with DBA administrators to research and the troubleshoot performance issues
• Perform HCM/PeopleSoft application configuration to support the Agency requirements
• Design, Install, and Configure the entire PeopleTools stack (PIA, App, PRCS, and Database install) on multiple networks and OS platforms
• Provide recommendations for the hardware requirements to meet the customer's PeopleSoft needs across multiple independent networks and evaluate and the
• Perform quarterly patching of all of the PeopleSoft components including WebLogic, PeopleTools, Tuxedo, Elasticsearch, etc.
• Perform maintenance of the PeopleSoft HCM environment to include creating Change Packages using supplied tools and the selective adoption process
• Apply Change Packages across all development lifecycle environments
• Perform PeopleTools Updates/Upgrades as required to support the customer on multiple Windows and Linux based server systems
• Experience installing and supporting the latest PUM images for testing and the bug re-creation support
• General skills on Linux (Unix) to perform all of the required tasks indicated previously.
• Experience with the SSL Certificate request and install process both within the application and for Web based PKI.
• Experience working on complex projects with high visibility to senior leadership
• Experience documenting complex procedures to ensure knowledge transfers are smooth and met customer requirements Senior PeopleSoft Administrator Requirements: • TOP SECRET w/SCI and CI Polygraph Required
• 8+ years of work experience as a PS ADMIN
• PeopleTools Software Version 8.57 or higher
• PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 or higher
• DPK Installation/Maintenance
• Linux 6/7
• Windows 2016+
• Oracle Database/SQL 12+
• Bachelors degree in a computer science discipline + 8 additional years relevant experience; or Masters degree in a computer science discipline + 6 additional years relevant experience or Associates degree in a computer science discipline +10 additional years relevant experience or High School diploma or GED + 12 additional years relevant experience ****US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.**** Why work for Mindbank? Mindbank has been providing business solutions to Fortune 1000 companies and government
agencies for over three decades. We provide IT Services Supplemental Staffing,
Specialized/On-Demand Recruiting, Supplemental Human Resources Services, Vendor Management
Solutions, and Outplacement Services. Our nationwide presence offers consultants many interesting assignments locally and around
the country. As a Mindbank consultant, you have choices. You advise us for which companies
you are most interested in working. We never submit your resume to any company without your
prior permission. You determine if you want a full-time or a part-time position, or if you
would like to take time off between assignments. We want our relationship with you to last;
therefore we listen carefully to your preferences and work hard to match you with the perfect
opportunity. We also offer: • Competitive Compensation
• Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
• 401K Plan
• Education Reimbursement
• Employment Options
• Market Strength – Quality Reputation
• Our Commitment to our employees and clients For immediate consideration, please send your resume to: or call me
at (703)287-0507. Mindbank Consulting is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.