|Published||September 22, 2022|
Always Connecting, Always Evolving.
TECHEAD is seeking qualified applicants for the following Permanent position – Sr PeopleSoft Administrator / Chantilly Virginia – (JOB-18348). If you are looking for a new opportunity and this position looks to be a fit, please apply to see the TECHEAD difference that has made us successful for 30+ years!
You can find more about our team and values by checking us out at TECHEAD.com or on Glassdoor
Techead is currently looking to hire a Senior PeopleSoft Administrator for a premier IT solutions provider in the greater Washington, DC area! This person will join the corporate team supporting a wide variety of government IT and professional projects across federal, state, and local government.
Onsite in Chantilly, Virginia
Permanent US Resident only; no C/C
No security clearance required
Overview: This person will be responsible for designing and maintaining various PeopleSoft environments. They’ll take responsibility for migrating code, object changes, and data across database environments. They’ll also be responsible for tracking updates and act as the administrator of changes to the various environments, as well as applying PeopleSoft updates, patches, bundles and tax updates.
- Creates project plans including cost estimates & schedules for development/integration efforts.
- Manages program/system analysis activities for large projects or several small projects including planning, coding, testing and documentation
- Provides technical expertise on large and complex development / integration efforts requiring in depth knowledge of organizations operating procedures and IT capabilities
- Responsible for web / app / process scheduler server configuration, maintenance, and server tuning
- Apply PeopleSoft updates, patches, bundles and tax updates
- Prepares application and system documentation
- Upgrading/configuring applications
- Support and lead major initiatives and coordinate projects including implementing new modules, applying enhancements within PeopleSoft and managing upgrades of the PeopleSoft and ancillary applications.
- Working closely with network engineers, systems engineers, architects and database administrators.
- Architecting and designing application deployment environment to be robust, secure, reliable and highly available.
- Setup, configure, and maintain all PeopleSoft application environments and accompanying Oracle databases in accordance with industry best practices.
- Script and automate routine maintenance tasks as appropriate.
- Collaborate with network and server team on implementing necessary network, server, and operating system updates.
- Proactively monitor and manage PeopleSoft and Oracle system security, health, performance, and trends in capacity utilization.
- Isolate technical problems within the PeopleSoft system architecture and independently identify and test possible solutions.
- Support the development team by troubleshooting issues in Production and non-Production application environments and perform migrations between environments.
- Refresh production data into pre-production environments as needed by the development team.
- Participate in change management, ensuring that all configuration and PeopleTools definition changes are appropriate and approved for migration to production.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Eight or more years of experience in system administration or integration is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field is required (Experience may be substituted for the degree requirement).
TECHEAD’s mission is to make our on-site associates successful by placing them in the right environment so they can grow and prosper. How we treat and respond to our clients and employees is a reflection of who we are and makes us stand out from the rest. Keeping our business focused on building and maintaining relationships with our employees and clients is the key to our success. We won’t strive for anything less.
TECHEAD provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
For more information on TECHEAD please visit www.techead.com.
- No second parties will be accepted.
- provided by Dice