Senior Business Analyst/ PeopleSoft HCM Functional/ Technical Consultant
|Published||March 24, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Job #13027: Business Analyst/Modeler
Job Code: #13027
Title: Senior Business Analyst/ PeopleSoft HCM Functional/ Technical Consultant
Date Posted: 08/09/2022
Job Type: CON_CORP & CON_W2
Job Location: New York New York
A leading utility provider located in New York, NY is looking for a Senior Business Analyst/ PeopleSoft HCM Functional/ Technical Consultant for a 12 month contract.
Please note that this position will allow consultant to work remotely. However, they must be reliably available to come onsite as needed by their manager (at own expense)
To be considered for this position, the client has advised that upon placement, consultants will be required to wear a mask under certain circumstances, show proof of full vaccination or submit on a weekly basis proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR diagnostic test
Pay Rate Range: $85.00/hr - $99.00/hr
Requirements and skills
- At least 10+ years of functional experience in PeopleSoft HCM v9.2 or higher environment.
- Extensive experience with two or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: Human Resources, Benefits Administration, Time & Labor, Payroll for North America, Absence Management, Pension Administration, Talent Acquisition Management/ Candidate Gateway.
- Experience with PeopleSoft self service functions.
- Must have experience in full life cycle implementations (design, build, configuration, test, implement).
- Ability to transform and document customer requirements into a workable design at the functional and/ or technical levels.
- Ability to identify, clarify, and resolve issues and risks, escalating them as needed.
- Ability to review project deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established project standards.
- At least 5 years of building moderate to complex PeopleSoft queries
- At least 5 years of extensive DQL and DML SQL writing experience
- Excellent communications (written and verbal), interpersonal, project planning and issue resolution skills.
- 6+ years' experience: PeopleSoft, Data Analysis, Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience and knowledge of PeopleSoft Test Framework is preferred.
- State government experience is preferred
- Perform analysis, planning, and requirements definition for implementation of new functionality.
- Perform functional modeling and develop functional architectures to meet new requirements.
- Perform process improvement reviews including system functionality, operations, logistics and personnel.
- Map business process activities to the functionality of the system that supports them.
- Validate that the application meets overall business process needs and work with process owners to resolve any issues.
- Define the flow of data between the processes that must be integrated.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and user design sessions.
- Work closely with application designers in completing designs for enhancements.
- Design reports as required for HCM users.
- Participate in testing of new functionality and enhancements, including end-to-end testing of new processes and system integration testing.
- Assist the team lead in defining the approach, staffing, responsibilities, and schedule for system enhancements.
- Identify and communicate cross-team issues; coordinate issue resolution.
- Create PeopleSoft queries
- Write DML and DQL SQL scripts
The Senior Business Analyst PeopleSoft HCM Functional/Technical Consultant will be responsible for the implementation of new PeopleSoft modules, functionality, or enhancements, and the support of modules or functionality already in Production specifically but not limited to:
• Workforce Administration
• Workforce Development
• Compensation Management
• Employee Self-Service
• Manager Self-Service
• Position Management
• Talent Acquisition Management
• Talent Management suite/integrations:
- Profile Management
- Succession Planning
- Career Management
- Performance Management (e-performance)
- Compensation Management
• PeopleSoft Query
• Oracle SQL Skills: DML and DQL
About us: QED National is a leading IT consulting, solutions and staff augmentation firm, serving both the public and private sectors for over 29 years. Headquartered in midtown Manhattan, QED National’s team is comprised of the brightest minds in the industry with the skills to solve the most complex technological problems.