|Published||January 12, 2023|
About City of Hope
City of Hope is an independent biomedical research and treatment organization for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
Founded in 1913, City of Hope is a leader in bone marrow transplantation and immunotherapy such as CAR T cell therapy. City of Hope's translational research and personalized treatment protocols advance care throughout the world. Human synthetic insulin, monoclonal antibodies and numerous breakthrough cancer drugs are based on technology developed at the institution. AccessHope, a subsidiary launched in 2019 serves employers and their health care partners by providing access to City of Hope's specialized cancer expertise.
A National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, City of Hope is ranked among the nation's "Best Hospitals" in cancer by U.S. News & World Report and received Magnet Recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Its main campus is located near Los Angeles, with additional locations throughout Southern California and in Arizona.
City of Hope's commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is key in serving our mission to provide compassionate patient care, drive innovative discovery, and advance vital education focused on eliminating cancer and diabetes in all of our communities. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion ensures we bring the full range of skills, perspectives, cultural backgrounds and experiences to our work -- and that our teams align with the people we serve in order to build trust and understanding. We are dedicated to fostering a community that embraces diversity - in ideas, backgrounds and perspectives; this is reflected in our work and represented in our people.
This is a Fully Remote Opportunity. You may sit at any of the 48 States. Must be willing to work Pacific Timezone hours
Under general direction, this role serves as a subject matter expert to ensure optimal use of PeopleSoft Supply Chain Management modules. The key responsibilities of this role include: 1) assisting Lead Analysts (Business Partners) with managing customer relationships, 2) clarifying business requirements for new features/functionality, 3) creating technical specifications to solve and automate complex business issues with minimal customization, and 4) coordinating system testing while adhering to City of Hope's system development life cycle.
As a trusted advisor to supply chain operations, this individual is responsible for formulating an enterprise context impact understanding of business requirements to accurately implement effective solutions with measurable process improvement results.
A secondary responsibility for this role is to support non-PeopleSoft systems included in the Enterprise Business Systems application portfolio, including supporting new installations, upgrades, interfacing and resolving production issues.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Interact with business users at many levels of the organization to ensure business needs are met, proactively identify opportunities for improvement, and advocate for the use & adoption of ERP.
* Guide operations Business Analysts with the collection of requirements and leverage those requirements to create functional specifications, including an analysis of impact to dependent systems.
* Create technical specification based on functional requirements which Technical Development can use to program required system changes.
* Collaborate with Business Analysts and Technical Development to evaluate potential solutions and influence recommended solutions using delivered PeopleSoft functionality.
* Establish PeopleSoft system testing requirements and conduct system & integration testing to ensure business requirements were successfully met; assist with user acceptance testing as required.
* Provide support to Business Analysts when they are unable to resolve end user issues.
* Assist with project leadership during system implementations, including hardware and software installation and user training. Work with managers and lead analysts to develop project plans as required.
* Attend PeopleSoft project prioritization meetings with business partners to track progress on in-flight initiatives, and to prioritize future initiatives in accordance with the organizational strategic plan.
* Maintain professional growth and development through conferences, training and professional affiliations to keep abreast of latest trends in the ERP space.
* Maintain a positive image when dealing with teammates, other City of Hope employees and patients/guests of City of Hope.
* Follow established City of Hope policies and procedures for performance improvement, attendance, safety, environmental and infection control guidelines, including adherence to the workplace code of conduct and Compliance Plan.
* Practice integrity and honesty in maintaining confidentiality where required.
* Perform other related application support duties as assigned or requested.
Basic education, experience and skills required for consideration:
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Experience may substitute for minimum education requirements.
* Five years or more working as a PeopleSoft systems analyst, or a programmer/analyst working with large multi-user systems.
* As a condition of employment, City of Hope requires staff to comply with all state and federal vaccination mandates.
The estimated pay scale represents the typical [salary/hourly] range City of Hope reasonably expects to pay for this position, with offers determined based on several factors which may include, but not be limited to, the candidate's experience, expertise, skills, education, job scope, training, internal equity, geography/market, etc. This pay scale is subject to change from time to time.
City of Hope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability. #LI-CL