|Published||September 9, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultant:
OPEN JOB: Senior PeopleSoft Financials Functional Consultant
LOCATION: REMOTE (client on New York City Time Zone)
DURATION: 2 years
START: Early October 2023
- Ongoing Cash Management Production Support and enhancements focus on maintaining and improving the cash management system.
- This involves providing continuous support and troubleshooting to ensure the smooth operation of the existing cash management processes.
- Additionally, it aims to implement enhancements and any tools/PUM upgrades to optimize the efficiency, security, and functionality of the cash management system, meeting the evolving needs and requirements of the business.
- In order to expeditiously deliver these priorities, the client needs to supplement its small Production Support team with a consulting resource possessing skillset in PeopleSoft Financials.
- Assist business teams in troubleshooting issues, utilizing knowledge of the overall functioning of PeopleSoft 9.2 Cash Management module and other financials modules.
- Study existing installation to evaluate effectiveness and develop new approaches to improve production system.
- Provide production support and address time sensitive Cash Management production tickets.
- Add/change configuration related to Cash Management and Lease Administration tasks for new business units, bank accounts etc.
- Participate in Bank Account cleanup activities to reconcile the payments.
- Document Functional specifications for modifications/enhancements requested by the business process owners.
- Document test cases, perform system testing and train the users.
- Support AP 1099 Processing
- Enhance the auto reconciliation process to support ACH Payments
- Provide support for issues related to AR and AP Leases and the integrations related to this functionality.
- Assist users to timely close their monthly, quarterly and year end cycles in compliance with financial standards.
- 8 years+ of PeopleSoft Financials with Cash Management module
- 2 years + of experience with PeopleSoft Financials 9.2 implementing and/or supporting Lease Administration module (for GASB standards)
- 8 years + of experience with other PeopleSoft modules such as Asset Management, General Ledger, Account Payables
- 8 + years of experience working with all project phases (Initiation, fit/gap, configuration, development, and testing), with an emphasis on project initiation.
- 2+ years of experience in the higher education industry and/or public sector.
- 8+ years of experience with writing documentation, including the ability to translate complex technical issues into understandable reports, updates, and proposals for solutions.
- 7+ years of experience within a multi-institutional PeopleSoft environment
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following:
- MS WORD Resume
- required compensation.
- Contact information.
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss the position in full detail.
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]