|Published||May 15, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Intermedia Group has an opening for the following Consultant:
TITLE: PeopleSoft CAMPUS SOLUTIONS Senior Technical Developer
LOCATION: FULL REMOTE (East Coast Hours)
DURATION: 8 months +
- Participate in a large technology modernization program composed of many projects that directly support the College's goals of increasing enrollment, better management of the student lifecycle, and increase student retention, success, and alumni engagement.
- In order to expeditiously deliver these priorities, CIS needs to supplement its small Application Development team with a consulting resource possessing skillset in PeopleSoft Campus Solutions.
- Using PeopleTools, identifies and implements and maintains custom applications based on analysis of user/owner needs; analyzes, identifies and implements and implements requested upgrades, enhancements, and changes to PeopleSoft Interaction Hub, Campus Solutions
- Participates in business process analysis, systems analysis, systems design, development, testing, deployment and support; performs (full life cycle)software development
- Ability to work on all project phases of a project-particularly Project Initiation, and also including Fit/Gap Analysis, Setup, Development and Testing
- Create and execute unit and system integration tests to validate new or changed code; document errors and resolves defects .
- Solid knowledge of PeopleSoft Campus Community, Student Records, Student Financials, Admissions, and Financial Aid modules
- Using standard PeopleSoft development tools and other software as needed (e.g., Application Designer, Application Engine, SQR, Application Messaging, Component Interfaces, PeopleSoft, BI Publisher), identify,implement and maintain custom application based on analysis of user/owner needs
- Complete tasks efficiently and in a timely manner
- Create documentation needed to support new development .
- Experience within a multi-institutional PeopleSoft environment
- Experience integrating with third party tools
- Have in depth knowledge in integrating with DegreeWorks Components .
- Integrate with FileNet for document management with our Online Admissions Applications
- Integrate with Akademos (Virtual Textbook
- Integrate with Visual Schedule Builder tools to ease the student registration process with both REST and Database Proxy Connections
- Integrate with Oracle Identity Management System using People Integration Broker
- Integrate with BMC Job Scheduler Suite Control
- Share knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology
- Support technical aspects of code deployment to production environments
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, please respond back and include the following
- Full MS WORD Resume
- Required compensation.
- Contact information.
Upon receipt, one of our managers will contact you to discuss in full
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
CELL: 212 203-3666
Intermedia Group, Inc.