REMOTE: Peoplesoft Analyst
|Published||March 25, 2023|
Kindly let me know if you have a suitable fit for the following position
Location: Madison, WI
Duration:12+Months (High chances of extensions )
Only GC and CZ
Please send the resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or 847- 350-1008
- Either a minimum of 5 years experience working with the PeopleSoft Inventory (IN) & Cost Management (CM) modules or a minimum of 4 full-lifecycle implementations. The experience/implementations must include (but not be limited to) Cost Management, Item Creation/control, and upstream/downstream impacts with other modules and external systems. Experience should clearly identify other modules such as eProcurement, Purchasing, General Ledger, Account Payable, Commitment Control and Maintenance Management.
- At minimum one year / implementation must have been with a Public Sector / Not For Profit entity.
- Extensive experience working with PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) 9.2
- Experience working with the Fluid User Interface, Workcenters and Homepages is strongly desire
- Solid understanding of underlying data structures and database tables supporting Inventory, Cost Management, and integrated modules.
- Ability to demonstrate strong skills in writing SQL statements and creating and managing queries in PeopleSoft Query Manager.
- Experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) for multiple PeopleSoft Financial/Supply Chain implementations along with Procurement life cycle.
- A demonstrated ability to lead all aspects of an Inventory module implementation, including:
- Proficiency in functional design best practices.
- Ability to provide clear and thorough direction to others.
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities; ability to assess the benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques to gather, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, deliverables and techniques for documenting current business processes; ability to identify problems, opportunities, and processes to successfully realize improvement.
- Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.)
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks and deliverables to conduct and validate system integration testing, user acceptance testing, and end-user training specific to the Inventory module.
- Knowledge of and ability to manage work activities, processes and progress within a system to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
Good To Have Skills:
- Able to prepare and deliver informative and well-organized presentations.
- Able to provide project status reviews to stakeholders, process owners, and customer
Charan Kumar | IVY Tech Sols Inc.
3403 N Kennecott Avenue, Suite B&C Arlington Heights, IL 60004
PH.( Direct: (847) 350-1008
* [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]|Gtalk : charan.ivytech|
Powered by JazzHR