|February 8, 2024
Gen3 Technology Consulting isan SBA Certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB) providinga diverse set of technology services and solutions to federal and commercial clients. Founded in 2017, Gen3 leverages over 25 years of information technology management and leadership experience to help our clients define, plan, manage, and achieve their strategic vision while protecting their critical IT assets.We attract and retain the highest caliber of talent by supporting an inclusive work environment, cultivating growth and leadership both professionally and personally, and encouraging work-life balance. We strive to make it our priority to be compassionate, family-friendly, respectful, and flexible.
Gen3’s Joint Ventures, Pivotal Impact (JV with Caladwich) and VetCentric (JV with PingWind) expand our team’sknowledge and expertise as we pool resources to bring federal agencies strong technical, program management, and cyber security solutions, derived from a disciplined management consulting approach.
About the role:
Gen3 is looking for a Project Manager with PeopleSoft Implementation experience to assist with the MD Judiciary Courts PeopleSoft system. In this capacity, you will direct the implementation and development of PeopleSoft applications 9.2 (HCM and FSCM/ERP). At the same time, you will give PeopleSoft training to business owners and the user community. You will be in charge of certain modules for support and will provide senior management with project status reports.
Location:Hybrid, remote in Annapolis, MD 24104. Three days on-site and two days remote, Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM Eastern Standard Time (EST). Must be available after hours as needed.
What you'll do:
- Provide PeopleSoft ERP support to business owners and the user community.
- Manage and support user training for the PeopleSoft user community.
- Perform duties as the backup PeopleSoft Security Administrator.
- Provide PeopleSoft ERP tier 1st and 2nd level of user support.
- Ownership of specific modules for support and providing project status reports to senior management.
What you'll need:
- Three years experience in PeopleSoft application 9.2 implementation and development.
What's desired to have:
- Five years experience in PeopleSoft application 9.2 implementation and development.
- Experience with HCM 9.2.
- Experience leading major project tasks while serving as a project manager, team leader, and mentor of functional and technical staff.
*Note: Work is pending contract award.