|Published||January 14, 2023|
Provisur is an industry leader that pushes the boundaries of ingenuity, bringing precision-engineered food processing equipment, aftermarket parts and service to locations around the world. As a global leader in our industry with a close-knit family feel, we take pride in taking care of our people. Check out our videos at jobs.jobvite.com/provisur and see for yourself!
In this role, you will perform all phases of applications system analysis and design in our PeopleSoft environment, prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written. Additionally, you will develop code, test and debug all aspects of application enhancements including user training and internal staff documentation and maintain and document programs. Further, you will analyze and revise system logins and assist in project management for large-scale implementations and upgrades.
What You Will Do:
- Modify existing systems, new development, and existing business processes. Assess user requirements and determine change feasibility related to cost savings and functional improvement.
- Responsible for user and applications support. Create and update debugging cases through PeopleSoft on-line portal and maintain documentation through maintenance portal.
- Aid and support to IT staff as needed with production data updates and moving modifications into production environment.
- Effectively plan and manage projects, oversee the development of work plans, deliverables, reporting, and quality checkpoints.
- Evaluate support bundles and maintenance packs for value-add changes and fixes.
What You Won’t Do:
- Suffer from boredom - you’ll always do and learn new things with colleagues around the world
- Max out - you’ll grow and advance as quickly as your skills and desires allow
Who You Are:
- A person who enjoys interacting with others and likes to build relationships
- A skilled problem solver and self-starter; able to work independently and with a team
- Someone with excellent interpersonal and communication skills who manages their time well
What You’ll Need:
- BS in Computer science or equivalent work-related experience.
- 5 years of experience specifically in PeopleSoft App Designer (version 8.4x and 8.5x), SQR, and SQL, and technical expertise in PeopleSoft FSCM 9.0 or higher.
- Demonstrated knowledge of PeopleSoft Purchasing module especially as it pertains in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with XML integration and applications in HCM and CRM 9.0 or higher.
- Proficiency in analysis and design of computer applications using SQL and SQL tuning.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain working relationships with users and IT staff as a project lead.
- Expertise in PeopleSoft development platform and tools.
- Knowledge of process flows, project management and presentation skills.
What You’ll Enjoy:
- Healthy work/life balance
- Collaborating with a team that enjoys working together
- Cross-training, ongoing skills development, and continuing education support
- A robust benefits package with great health, dental, vision, life, and pet insurance!
- A hybrid work policy and ample paid time off (PTO)
- Retirement savings (401k) opportunities
- Working for a company that gives back through charitable contributions and matching gifts
Provisur is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - we embrace diversity and welcome individuals from all walks of life. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.