|Published||November 24, 2022|
Job Description BAE is looking for an experienced Program Manager (PGM) to manage IT programs within Enterprise Shared Services Organization. PGM will be responsible for end to end execution of IT programs; IT infrastructure, Applications, Cybersecurity & Compliance projects on the cloud or on-premises.
The candidate will have strong project management experience managing multiple concurrent projects. The candidate will be leading projects through the project lifecycle including Planning and Analysis, Execution, Delivery and Benefit Realization. Strong program / project management experience is required which includes:
* Strong consulting, project management & delivery experience, excellent communication skills, metrics management, relationship management, and strong knowledge of PeopleSoft (both functionally and technically). Responsible for starting & leading key engagements for our PeopleSoft related projects.
* In addition to managing end-to-end delivery for large projects, experience with delivery related thought leadership in the PeopleSoft space and being well-versed with upgrades, implementations and maintenance projects is a must.
* Lead business-facing activities for planned 9.2 upgrade including Fit/Gap assessment
* Assist business in fully integrating PeopleSoft HCM system into their current business environment and provide input on best practices
* Business case development
* Effective design and development of Portfolio, Program, Project (P3) execution strategies
* Cross boundary integration, dependency identification & tracking
* Effective leadership and project execution
* Develop solutions to complex problems which require use of ingenuity and innovation,
* Management of requirements, priorities and alignment with organizational objectives & success criteria
* Work breakdown structure, effort estimation, resource loaded schedule management and execution to the strategy/plan,
* Proactive risk identification and mitigation,
* Resource management including guiding and motivating team members,
* Cost breakdown structure, cost estimation, cost management throughout the project lifecycle including management of cost overrun/underrun
* Quality / Test Management
* Vendor relationship management including working with third-party systems integrators
* Organizational change management, communication, training, stakeholder engagement, enablement
The candidate shall be highly customer focused, meeting customer expectation and responsive to feedback. The candidate shall leverage emotional intelligence, strong communication and decision making skills to navigate effectively across all functional areas and organizational levels.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills Bachelor's Degree and minimum 10 years work experience. Required Certifications, Skills and Experience
* Managed a successful PeopleSoft Upgrade project through completion with the
ability to provide customer reference(s) to support work experience
* Proven track record of building and motivating teams to achieve quantifiable results, engaging C-Level leadership.
* Experience in working and managing large complex programs involving PSFT HCM 9.1 and 9.2
* Full life cycle management of the HR technology implementations and integrations.
* PMP Certification, Agile Certification.
* Enhanced servant leadership skills
* Customer ownership, customer centricity
* Effective design and development of P3 execution strategies
* Effective leadership of project execution, project success
* Hands-on experience with agile project execution, release agility
* Strong stakeholder management skills.
* Detail oriented, organized, disciplined.
* Proactive, problem solving skills, innovative, change champion
* Business and strategic plan development.
* Project finance management experience.
* Earned Value Management experience
* Process development experience.
* Learning agility, relentless improvement mindset
* Expertise in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills Desired Education and Experience
* PgMP Certification
* Scaled Agile Certification
* Hands-on experience with project execution using Scaled Agile Framework
* Hands-on RTE experience
About BAE Systems, Inc.BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts - defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team-making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.