|Published||September 17, 2022|
|Location||TRI CITIES, WA|
Principal Associate, PeopleSoft Security Administrator and Functional Analyst (Hybrid or Remote)
The Principal Associate, PeopleSoft Security Administrator/Functional Analyst will support the ongoing operation and enhancement of Pew's Peoplesoft financials application. This is both a strategic and hands-on configuration role that will require close collaboration with colleagues across IT and Finance.
This role is responsible for monitoring and maintaining Peoplesoft application security. You will identify potential security risks, recommend resolutions, and implement solutions. As a functional analyst, you will work with stakeholders to define enhancement requests, troubleshoot issues, identify solutions, and implement new features.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Financial Systems. The position requires either monthly or quarterly travel to Pew's Washington, DC office.
- Maintain security of Pew's PeopleSoft financials application v9.2.32 hosted enterprise edition.
- Design and develop roles, permission lists, row level and other object security as needed for all functional areas within each environment (Prod, Dev, Test) that align with best practices for operational effectiveness and flexibility. Develop and maintain system security configuration documentation including a detailed functional design document.
- Develop and perform routine PeopleSoft system security audits on a scheduled basis and mitigate any risks identified. Track and document the process for auditing PeopleSoft Financial security.
- Serve as the point of contact for troubleshooting application security access and application functional issues. Analyze and resolve security and functional issues and gaps and lock user accounts.
- Coordinate work across diverse teams globally, including consultants that support PeopleSoft functions. Gather end user requirements, design, configure, test, and document new features and requests.
- Recommending application solutions that will enhance performance, reduce redundancy, and add flexibility to the existing structure. Administration, testing and enhancement of Pew's technology disaster recovery and business continuity plans.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in financial technology systems with a minimum of three years with PeopleSoft Financials v8.9 or higher.
- Prior experience working as a Peoplesoft Functional analyst with proficiency in configuration, and experience designing and maintaining PeopleSoft Financial security with a complex structure required.
- Preferred knowledge of Peoplesoft Financial Contract (CA), Purchasing (PO), Accounts Payable (AP), Asset Management (AM), Grants (GM), General Ledger (GL), Expenses (EX) and/or Accounts Receivable (AR) modules.
- Demonstrated experience to turn business problems into technical solutions. Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with non-technical stakeholders.
Occasional travel required to Pew's Washington, DC office for training, meetings or conferences.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
The Pew Charitable Trusts is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Pew considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to age, sex, ethnicity, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation or gender identity, military/veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.