|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||September 17, 2021|
Empower Every New Yorker — Without Exception — to Live the Healthiest Life Possible
NYC Health + Hospitals is the largest public health care system in the United States. We provide essential outpatient, inpatient and home-based services to more than one million New Yorkers every year across the city’s five boroughs. Our large health system consists of ambulatory centers, acute care centers, post-acute care/long-term care, rehabilitation programs, Home Care, and Correctional Health Services. Our diverse workforce is uniquely focused on empowering New Yorkers, without exception, to live the healthiest life possible.
- A Baccalaureate Degree in a relevant field from an accredited college or university; and,
- One year experience in one or more of the following: classification and salary administration, employment and testing, training and counseling, employee relations, labor relations and personnel administration, research; or,
- Graduation from a senior high school and five years of satisfactory experience in personnel administration, of which at least four years must have been at a responsible level of personnel administration, labor relations, employee relations; or,
- A satisfactory equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- At least three (3) years prior experience managing FMLA leaves of absence is preferred.
- Managing leaves of absence and other legal protections afforded by the FMLA, ADA, Workers’ Compensation, Military and Child Care Leaves of Absence a plus.
- Knowledge of FMLA a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with team