|Published||September 17, 2022|
Position: Peoplesoft Business Analyst/Peoplesoft Analyst
Duration: 6 months
Location: 2 Broadway, NY
- The primary objective of the Sr. Business Analyst resource is to reengineer and optimize Human Capital Management practices and processes across the Client that align to the st***gic vision of the newly transformed People department.
- A critical component of this work will include capturing and translating the institutional process knowledge from key business stakeholders to create business models utilizing Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN).
- Additionally, this resource will be expected to facilitate workshops, and fact-finding interviews with subject matter experts to synthesize information into future state business requirements that will be used to configure the PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 module.
- A minimum of 7 years of process reengineering experience is required.
- Additionally, the resource should have functional knowledge of Human Capital Management practices and a comprehensive knowledge of the PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 module features and functionality (e.g., Position Management, Talent Management, etc.)
- Present business and technical information to all levels of the organization
- Analysis to find the root cause of a problem
- Analyze current business processes and build current process model diagrams
Must have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 7 years of process reengineering experience is required
- Knowledge of Human Capital Management practices
- Comprehensive knowledge of the PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 module features and functionality (e.g., Position Management, Talent Management, etc.)
- Business Process Model and Notation
- Experience as a PeopleSoft functional lead on at least two upgrade or implementation projects in a government setting
- Experience working with PeopleSoft in a highly customized environment
The contractor will be responsible for producing the following deliverables:
- Current state business process documentation
- Future state business process documentation and recommendations
- Business Requirements Documentation
- Fit Gap Analysis
Indotronix is an Equal Opportunity Employer