|Published||June 20, 2022|
Job Title: PeopleSoft Treasury Developer – Local to Texas
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 6 Months Contract
- Experience with software development activities on Treasury or ERP related systems; including process analysis, requirements gathering, requirements documentation, systems analysis, design work, and project tracking
- Experience developing functional specifications and documenting functional designs for large projects
- Hands on experience with Querying Database with tools like Toad.
- Experience developing test scenarios and test scripts, performing system testing, and documenting results.
- Experience in configuring and customizing PeopleSoft modules and then working with application user groups to create, document, and review prototypes in a workshop setting
- Experience developing of highly complex application security requirements
- Experience Creating Product backlog with Epics, user stories, tasks
- Experience in leading Value Stream Mapping sessions with business partners, customers, and executives to quickly derive with AS IS and TO BE business capabilities
- PeopleSoft with enterprise implementations and/or upgrades
- PeopleSoft Treasury modules
- PeopleSoft 3rd party applications.
- Designing systems adhering to the CPA IPPS (Information Protection Policies & Standards).
- Configuring LDAP services or implementing an identity management system integrated with a PeopleSoft environment
- Partner SMEs/agile product teams to gather requirements and build product roadmaps that will be incorporated into the broader agency product portfolio plan PS Security hierarchy & setup (Role-level, Permission Lists, User Profiles, Field-level, etc.)
- Participate in all phases of SDLC, including release planning, analysis & design, user story writing/prioritization and software development/testing
- Perform acceptance testing of the user stories developed
- Provide functional expertise for PeopleSoft Treasury and/or ERP modules, as they exist and behave in a highly customized and complex environment.
- Create product backlog with Themes, Epics, User stories
- Computer related tools, methods, platforms, and operating systems
- USAS file interface development & implementation.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office products, including TEAMs, Microsoft Project, Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
Thanks & Regards
Rocky Thomas | M9 Consulting, Inc
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- provided by Dice