|Published||October 1, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Need Peoplesoft Tester / Integration Testers for onsite project in New York City
6+ months project
- Extensive PeopleSoft 8.x/9.x (v. 9.2 is plus) Functional testing experience in PeopleSoft HR ,NA Payroll(Garnishments) and Global Payroll/ Absence Management.
- Extensive knowledge of different types of Garnishments like Creditor, Federal Debt. NY State Tax Levy, Student Loan, Bankruptcy, IRS Tax Levy, and Child Support.
- Extensive knowledge of different payroll components like Federal/State/Local taxes, Social Security and Medicare Taxes, earnings, deductions and additional pay.
- Experience with PeopleCode, SQR, SQL, App Designer, Toad.
- Extensive experience in Manual Functional Testing such as creating test plan, building and executing manual test scripts.
- Experience using ALM / Quality Center (QC) for creating, executing test cases and tracking defects.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Database model.
- Proficiency running back-end/database queries for data set-up and verification (DB2 and Oracle)
- Experience in developing and maintaining automated HP Quick Test Pro (QTP) scripts using Keyword Driven Framework and Descriptive programming is a plus.
- Experience working with PeopleSoft Implementations in a government or civil service environment.
- Experience working with an enterprise wide, large-scale implementation.
- Excellent Communications skills (Oral and written), interpersonal, and organizational skills are required
Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or in a Technical/Business Discipline is required.
- provided by Dice