|Published||March 11, 2023|
Working at Macro Solutions, a leading provider of IT and management consulting services, is an opportunity to collaborate with great people who have a passion for the services they provide to our clients. We are currently looking for an experienced PeopleSoft Developer to join one of our long term Federal projects in Crystal City, VA. An active secret security clearance is required. Macro Solutions offers flexible FTE, W2 hourly consultant and Corp to Corp terms. The Senior PeopleSoft Developer will perform application development, configuration and unit testing for the project. Participates in development, integration and deployment of solutions. This role is responsible for developing coding based on design specifications, existing modules, and direction from technical lead, including initial set up of development environment and documenting prototype and final solution. This role is responsible for designing, developing, and supporting application solutions and re-engineered components based on client requirements. Performs business and technical designer functions, including making contributions to business and technical architecture components of the enterprise solution. Key Responsibilities:
• Responsible for technical solution design, development, deployment/cutover, and implementation covering all technical aspects of the PeopleSoft implementation lifecycle
• Provides hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/technical solutions
• Creates, updates and edits functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
• Responsible for the design, development and delivery of various PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions
• Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results
• Designs, plans, tests and implements remediation's which meet functional and technical specifications of a large PeopleSoft HR application
• Conducts Unit testing and resolve issues found in testing
• Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities
• Effectively communicates and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment. Education and Experience:
• Active DOD Secret clearance.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree.
• 7 + years of PeopleSoft development experience.
• 10 years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
• Minimum of 2 years of technical experience with PeopleTools 8.55 or above.
• Experience in drafting technical design specifications and test plans for application modifications or customizations.
• Extensive experience with PeopleTools, including Application Designer, Application Engine, PeopleCode, Application Packages, Component Interfaces, SQR, and Query. Familiarity with Portal Technology and Workflow.
• Extensive experience with writing complex SQL statements and designing modules from scratch.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with a strong focus on customer service and solution ownership.
• Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs). Desired Qualifications:
• Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
• Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s). Macro Solutions is a woman-owned IT and management consulting firm that helps government organizations select, implement, integrate and maintain critical business solutions. A relationship company at our core, we pride ourselves on building high-touch, high-trust environments for our clients and partners, at every level of our business. Assessed at CMMI Maturity Level 3 for both Development and Services and certified with the following- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000-1:2011 for ITSM and ISO 27001:2013 for ISMS, Macro delivers honest, powerful results from the inside, outward. Deeply invested in advancing long lasting employee relationships, our distinctive Consultant Care program ensures that our employees are always a priority at every level of the organization and has been integral to our 94% employee retention rate. Along with a supportive environment and culture that thrives on dreaming big, getting things done and having fun together, Macro Solutions offers employees a full suite of competitive benefits, including health, dental, 401(k), and paid time off. If you would like to learn more about Macro, are interested in joining our team, or would like to learn more about our Consultant Care program visit our website. Macro Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.