|Published||August 5, 2022|
SoluStaff is actively recruiting a PeopleSoft Technical Integration consultant to facilitate the exchange of data between its customers Oracle eBusiness Suite (HR/Payroll modules) and its Oracle PeopleSoft Pension Administration module. Location is downtown Philadelphia, PA.
Candidate must have extensive experience with:
- Using PeopleSoft WSDL and loading Employee HR information
- Administration and enabling WSDL calls in PeopleSoft
- PeopleSoft Integration Broker
- Performing conversion or interfaces in and out of PeopleSoft.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Information Systems or equivalent experience
- A minimum 3 years PeopleSoft Enterprise 9.x experience
- A minimum 6 years of technical PeopleSoft integration experience and expertise
- Experienced in Integration Broker, SOAP /REST based Web services, App. Designer, PeopleCode, SQR, App. Engine PeopleCode, Application Packages, Component Interfaces, SQR, Data mover, File layout and Query.
- Familiarity with Software AG middleware
- Expertise in the Oracle PeopleSoft Pension Administration module
- Familiarity with Oracle eBusiness Suite (HR module)
- Expertise with SQL, queries and troubleshooting of report performance issues
- Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)