PeopleSoft Technical Consultant
|Published||March 25, 2023|
We are looking for a PeopleSoft Technical Consultant to support our client based in Miami Dade, FL.
US BASED CANDIDATES ONLY. **No Sponsorship or Third Parties**
This is a HYBRID role.
Who we are
Founded in 2009 and headquartered in beautiful Miami, FL, TECKpert is a tech consulting and staff augmentation firm. At TECKpert, we offer a contingent workforce built for any size digital transformation project. Experts in design, development, IT, analytics and marketing, provide innovative digital solutions to achieve success in our new economy. Our leaders identify the technical talent best suited to bolster our client's capabilities, across all industries, including, healthcare, government, finance, legal, real estate, and startups.
TECKpert seeks to hire a PeopleSoft Technical Consultant on a HYBRID role to support our client, a government agency based in Miami Dade, FL.
Compensation and Term
This opportunity is for a 6-month contract position with possible extensions with pay commensurate with experience up to $65/hour or $135,200/year. Medical, dental, vision and life insurance available after 30 days of hire.
Qualifications you need
- Bachelor's Degree. Five years of experience in software development and systems analysis are required. Additional related work experience in software development and systems analysis may substitute for the required college education on a year-for year basis.
- Work with business users to understand functional requirements, performs complex analysis, present technical options, and recommendation to obtain the required results.
- Work independently on PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) modules, identify solutions to software issues and resolve in a timely manner.
- Act as a liaison between business stakeholders such as customers, business analysts, end users, management, and interface partners & third parties such as banking and employee benefits institutions and vendor systems.
- Maintain knowledge of PeopleSoft ERP application development technologies, methodologies, and standards to stay abreast of new tools and technologies.
- Ensure processes and documentations such as current procedures review, functional requirements, project plans, meeting minutes, defect documentation, system changes to application programs, system diagram, regular status updates, presentations etc., are conducted at the level appropriate for the project.
- Apply knowledge of PeopleSoft ERP systems architecture and configuration with special ability to translate business requirements into ERP solutions.
- Assist departments in developing and implementing appropriate table structures to achieve editing, reporting, and accuracy.
- Demonstrate ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts to operational customer base, vendors, and technical staff, while exhibiting talent in reviewing assumptions and computations used for data processing while managing customer expectations.
- Design, Development, Implementation and Support of complex PeopleSoft Human Capital Management applications, including Core HR, Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence, Position Management, Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management, e-Performance, and Enterprise Learning Management.
- Development and implementation of appropriate table structures to achieve editing, reporting, and accuracy.
- Provide emergency support to internal/external customers requiring the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and rapidly troubleshoot complex applications.
- Create Workflow for notifications based on business requirements.
- Complete unit testing, system testing and UAT, upon approval from the users to ensure projects are implemented successfully.
Preferences: Prior work experience on task-relevant knowledge of PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) applications within a public sector is preferred.
Working with us
Working with TECKpert means more options. As new opportunities arise, you tell us what you think is a good fit for you. What industries interest you most? Do you prefer an on-location, 9-5? Or would you want a flexible schedule and remote work? We proudly offer a wide variety of roles. Many of our TECKperts enjoy coworking and skills training coupled with the stability of full-time employment. We believe TECKpert gives today's digital professionals an agile path to start and advance their career. All of our opportunities require at least 20 hours per week and can be one to twelve months in length. Choose the opportunity that matches your interest and desired cadence.
Download our mobile app, sign up and complete your profile. Upload your resume and express interest for this opportunity by viewing the opportunity and giving the thumbs up. Note, you will also receive push notifications of additional opportunities as they become available. Go to our website and click on the link at the top for iOS or Android.