|Published||September 12, 2022|
Responsible for support and implementation of enterprise PeopleSoft applications. Works closely with end users, analysts, DBAs, and other stakeholders during discovery, design, construction, transition, and implementation of applications and application components. PeopleSoft modules supported include, but aren’t limited to PeopleSoft Human Resources Administration, Benefits Administration, Payroll, Employee Self Service, General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Inventory.
1. Applies excellent production troubleshooting and problem solving skills under tight timelines.
2. Serves as a daily contact for PeopleSoft application related questions and concerns.
3. Gathers business requirements, performs analysis and delivers technical specifications for applications and components.
4. Creates technical design artifacts, develops code with a high level of proficiency, performs detailed and thorough testing, and actively participates in walkthroughs of solutions.
5. Maintains and provides accurate information related to application data and policies using PeopleSoft and other applicable software.
6. Ensures that all work meets customer business needs and will execute correctly and efficiently within a production environment.
7. Clearly and concisely communicates status of all assigned tasks to the project team, stakeholders, and management.
8. Keeps up-to-date on job related technical issues, new trends, and product directions.
9. Performs other duties as assigned
License, Certification, Education or Experience:
REQUIRED for the position:
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Systems, Health Information Management or other related field
•10 years of PeopleSoft technical application experience in PeopleSoft Human Resources or PeopleSoft Finance
•Advanced PeopleSoft programming skills using various PeopleSoft provided tools such as PeopleTools, PeopleCode, Application Engine, Integration Broker, BI Publisher, SQR, etc.
•Thorough understanding of PeopleSoft application architecture.
•Strong analysis and development expertise; Strong problem-solving skills
•Strong understanding of the underlying table structures and where PeopleSoft data resides
•Advanced T-SQL knowledge
•Ability to diagnose and resolve production issues in a timely manner
•Ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects and balance priorities
•A high level of customer service skill and professionalism
•Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
•Ability to be self-motivated with a high level of productivity
•Strong leadership skills
DESIRED for the position:
•Experience with cloud based applications
•Understanding project management concepts and methodology