|Published||June 16, 2022|
A PeopleSoft Systems Analyst job is available through Modis. This is a hybrid position located in Houston, TX and will be 2 days onsite and 3 days from home. Requires PeopleSoft / HCM support for version 9.2 of PeopleSoft. Responsibilities include performing full life-cycle application development and support for systems of moderate to difficult complexity and scope with general direction only. Determines and develops approach to solutions independently.
This position is not available for candidates that require sponsorship.
This position is not available to C2C opportunities. Please be respectful of this notation.
We are looking for an ERP Systems Analyst to work on our PeopleSoft / HCM support team. You must be able to provide support for version 9.2 of PeopleSoft. This role performs full life-cycle application development and support for systems of moderate to difficult complexity and scope with general direction only. Determines and develops approach to solutions independently. Work is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives.
Job Duties/Responsibilities/Functions (including but not limited to)
• Perform full life-cycle application development and support for PeopleSoft Human Capital Management version 9.2 and custom PeopleSoft applications.
• Analyze requests from customers to determine feasibility and requirements for modifications or enhancements.
• Design new systems and enhancements including development of functional and technical specifications.
• Perform development and programming tasks either independently or through the supervision of other systems analysts and programmers.
• Provide customer technical support for new or enhanced systems or applications.
• Oracle programming skills with Application Engine, Application Packages, PeopleCode, SQR and Integration Broker preferred.
• ERP systems implementation and support experience is highly desirable.
Position Key Accountabilities:
1. Leads, organizes and manages multiple concurrent tasks related to a project.
2. Analyzes requests for computer service from various clients to determine feasibility and cost benefits of proposed systems and determines requirements for modification and enhancements to existing systems.
3. Designs new systems and enhancements to accurately address user requirements including development of functional specifications and technical specifications as required as well as cost and resource estimates.
4. Programs or configures applications according to design specifications and departmental standards; establishes test plans and data; validates and verifies functions in programs; and prepares necessary forms and documentation for implementation.
5. Performs development and programming tasks either independently or through the supervision of other systems analysts and programmers.
6. Provides expertise in one or more types of systems and software including PeopleSoft, Oracle, ERP, client-server and web-based systems, and mainframe systems.
7. Coordinates with Project Manager, systems analysts, user management, and other IS technical providers to ensure that client requirements are accomplished.
8. Provides expertise and leadership in most phases of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) such as project scoping, requirements gathering, analysis, design, construction, testing, quality assurance, migration, and maintenance.
9. Provides technical support to users about new or enhanced systems or applications.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, related discipline or related experience in lieu of education.
Three years of relevant experience.
* Experience with computer hardware, software and programming with an emphasis on PeopleSoft
* Excellent technical and general communication skills, both oral and written including specific skills such as presentation skills, leading/participating in group sessions, and the ability to communicate complex subjects.
* Certifications in relevant areas such as PeopleSoft, Oracle, and Microsoft are highly desirable.
* ERP systems implementation and support experience is highly desirable.
If you are interested in this PeopleSoft Systems Analyst job then please click APPLY. For other opportunities available at Modis go to www.modis.com. If you have questions about the position or would like more information, please contact David Baio by email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit www.modis.com/en-us/candidate-privacy/