|Published||September 17, 2023|
SOS International LLC (SOSi), is seeking a PeopleSoft Systems Administrator in Charleston SC. The ideal candidate will possess experience in PeopleSoft 9.2 Federal Payroll/HR/Benefits.
- Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing.
- Research questions involving functionality of PeopleSoft.
- Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the PeopleSoft application, and develops processes and documentation that support the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Provide Production Support and work with business and technical teams to identify and resolve defects while following a structured issue resolution methodology.
- Serve as analyst and application developer to provide solutions using either using delivered functionalities, modified delivered functionalities, and/or develop bolt-on customizations.
- Formulates management reports, summarizes findings and creates customer communications.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field. Experience may substitute for Degree.
- Seven years of experience with PeopleSoft Release 9.x Payroll/HR/Benefits.
- Requires knowledge of PeopleTools including SQR, App Designer, BI Publisher, PeopleCode and Application Engine.
- Experience with Federal Payroll desired.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
- Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment.
- Ability to obtain and retain a secret clearance.