|Published||October 31, 2022|
Job Title: PeopleSoft System Analyst (FSCM)
Duration: 8+Months (Long Term)
Notes: The worker may be required to work remotely at HHSC discretion, 3 days a week from home and 2 days a week onsite
- 8 Years of experienced Peoplesoft Financials and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) Business Analyst/Product Owner actively involved in complex implementations and upgrades
- 8 Years of experience in gathering requirements, conducting fit/gap sessions, performing system configuration, documenting business process, develop and conduct testing including UAT, Integration, and develop training docs for various phases within PeopleSoft
- 8 Years of experience with Peoplesoft 9.2 FSCM Modules including GL/KK, AM, PO, eProcurement.
- 8 Years of experience with PeopleSoft Strategic Sourcing, and Supplier Contract Management.
- 8 Years of experience as a PeopleSoft functional module lead for large PeopleSoft implementation.
- 8 Years of experience designing, configuring, and testing PeopleSoft Approval Workflow Engine (AWE) workflow approvals, version 9.1 or higher.
- 8 Years of Agile Software Development Methodologies Experience
- 8 Years of experience working with Peoplesoft 9.2 image upgrade project
- 8 Years of xperience with the CAPPS State of Texas Baseline PeopleSoft 9.2 Modules GL/KK, AP, AM, PO, eProcurement
- 4 Years of Public sector experience (Federal, State, or Local Government).
- 2 Years of Ability to set and meet functional team deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure
- 2 Years of Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
- 2 Years of Good teamwork skills, and ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
- 2 Years of Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
- 1 Year of Comptroller of Public Accounts (CPA) CAPPS Financials State of Texas Baseline on PeopleSoft 9.2
- 1 Year of Working Scrum framework and Scrum team
Understands business objectives and problems, identifies alternative solutions, performs studies and cost/benefit analysis of alternatives. Analyzes user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system: Confers with personnel of organizational units involved to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and learn specific input and output requirements, such as forms of data input, how data is to be; summarized, and formats for reports. Writes detailed description of user needs, program functions, and steps required to develop or modify computer program. Reviews computer system capabilities, specifications, and scheduling limitations to determine if requested program or program change is possible within existing system.
- provided by Dice