|Published||September 22, 2022|
The primary responsibility is to support the County???s PeopleSoft environment. The candidate will possess proven technical experience, organizational skills, attention to details, technical quality, and accuracy, and be able to perform the following responsibilities and tasks in collaboration with the technical Peoplesoft team:
- Extensive experience and superior knowledge of the Peoplesoft infrastructure and administration functions on version 8.5x, with preference on 8.58 on Windows and Oracle Unix\Linux
- Installation, configuration, and management PeopleSoft environments, PUM and Demo
- Applying Tax Updates, patches and fixes and new features using Change Assistant
- Perform full system upgrades and updates
- Refreshing non-production environments, troubleshooting development and production application problems, and perform debugging and performance tuning.
- Maintain, monitor, and support WebLogic, Tuxedo, PIA, Application Server, Process Scheduler, Integration Broker, ESK, Kibana.
- Configuring Integration Broker gateway, services, service operations, queues, routings, and application messages for internal and external integrations
- Provide proactive system performance monitoring and capacity planning
- Experience setting up, configuring, and using the PeopleSoft Test Framework
- Provide the necessary service and support determined by the current Service Level Agreements.
- Provide off-hours support as part of the On-Call rotation
- Work closely and effectively with other additional technical team members, development, project management and system analysts
- Ability to conduct research and evaluate technology trends and provide advice, support, and guidance.
- Knowledge and use of SQL and Powershell for scripting
- Develop and maintain system documentation
- Additional related duties as required