PeopleSoft Supply Chain Lead Functional Analyst
|Published||March 9, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Kforce is working with a world class integrated academic medical center in search of a PeopleSoft Supply Chain Lead Functional Analyst to join to their team in NYC. This position is full time and hybrid on-site one day a week in midtown.
In this role, the PeopleSoft Supply Chain Lead Functional Analyst will be providing advanced expertise in a complex professional discipline; mentors less-experienced staff with responsibility for their technical/analytical development. This position serves as the Corporate Systems representative to support Corporate Systems automation as well as the functional and technical expert to support the PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain user community. The PeopleSoft Supply Chain Lead Functional Analyst will work with developers and corporate business process owners to collect user requirements and translate them into well engineered, tested, and deployed business application systems. This individual is the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow. They will develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Review, analyze, and refine business requests and ad hoc requirements, formulating system solutions to parallel overall business strategies
- Identify, analyze, and develop business requirements for proposed projects, including but not limited to, data and process flows, application design, and specifications
- Translate customer's needs into business requirement documents that can be presented to business customers, development teams, and third-party vendors
- Consider the impact to current and future business environments and processes, assessing upstream & downstream effect of system and reporting changes
- Review and provide input on IT functional specification doc related to assigned PeopleSoft Finance projects/Enhancements