|Published||June 1, 2023|
|Location||Brevard County, Florida|
|Job Type||Contract to Hire|
Provide development and support of systems related to the Corporate Supply Chain Administration (CSCA) function and logistical operation. Provide technical expertise to all levels of users on software systems, required and related to all functions of CSCA.
1. Stay abreast of changing technologies and processes in inventory, materials management, and supply chain areas.
2. Propose necessary changes with supporting documentation and manage project from test and problem resolution to implementation, including developing and maintaining training materials, training and supporting users and customers on the systems needed to ensure an effective and efficient operation.
3. Demonstrate oversight, understanding and proficiency to work in required software, and hardware, appropriate databases, including the integration of all CSCA systems with Inventory and Finance modules.
4. Optimize automation of inventory management using hardware devices.
5. Use reports and queries to analyze issues and make recommendations for improvements with specific systems and hardware, equipment and/or systems related to area
6. Monitor and bring resolution to all hardware related service tickets.
7. Communicate with appropriate members of the project, following through on problem resolution.
8. Work independently and support organization and departmental policies, programs, guidelines and procedures related to the function, hardware, software and other related, such as, item master and inventory system hardware.
9. Perform programming tasks using SQL or other report writers
10.Participate on organizational committees related to supply chain management applications and hardware.
11.Work independently within a broad scope of guidelines and established policies and goals.
- Associate's degree or combination of equivalent experience in relevant discipline
- 10 years in a related fields such as database management, hardware administrator, inventory management, inventory forecasting;
- Communication – written, including creating/updating technical documentation, verbal, and auditory
- Time management of multiple and conflicting priorities
- Analysis of complex issues
- Training end-users
- Computer operating platforms, materials management application software (network software technology and software), and operating system.
- Just In Time (JIT), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Continuous Replenishment Processes (CRP), or Vendor Managed Inventories (VMI).
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- 3 years in materials management, logistics/distribution, inventory management, and/or forecasting in a healthcare
- Project management
- PeopleSoft’s Purchasing/Materials Management System
- Data warehousing, materials management application software, network software technology, inventory management hardware
Majority of the time in an office environment; low to moderate noise. Majority of time, sitting, walking, bending, stooping. Occasionally lift, carry and maneuver up to 30lbs. Occasional local and regional travel; exposed to various noise and weather conditions.
Health First Shared Svcs Inc
Primary Location :
United States- Florida - Brevard County-
Shift Times :
8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Job Level :