|Published||September 13, 2022|
At HSBC, the health and well-being of our employees remains of utmost importance. Many of our roles are permitted to work from home (in states in which HSBC is licensed to operate) until further notice. Upon resumption of normal operations, this role may be performed at our Arlington Heights, Illinois office.
TP Finance Team manages the application landscape for Ledgering application that supports the US HSBC Entities.
As the PeopleSoft Solutions Architect within Finance-North America, you will be responsible for:
* Assisting team in supporting exiting PeopleSoft application
* PeopleSoft development, debugging and supporting the application
* Translate business requirements to technical specification
* Lead in Linux, Oracle, Peopletool, Datastage upgrades
* Adopting and delivering using HSBC agile methodology
* Must be able to work independently and have intellectual curiosity
* To adopt to new technologies like Oracle on cloud, Qlik development, Google Cloud.
* Adopting to DevOps and building CICD pipelines using Jenkins and other automation tools
Employment eligibility to work with HSBC in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
* Bachelor's Degree required, engineering/technical degree preferred with 6+ years of relevant IT experience.
* Minimum of 10 years of hands on application development background
* Excellent in SQL and Shell scripting
* Experience in PeopleSoft tools and Datastage (any other etl tool)
* Experience in business intelligence, designing / developing applications
* Hand on experience in upgrading distributed hardware /software. Examples: Linux, Oracle, PeopleSoft tools
* Ability to effectively / confidently communicate complex concepts in speaking / writing, with team members
* Enthusiastic, high-energy individual, self-motivated, people-oriented and self-directed
* Open and adopting to new technologies
As an HSBC employee, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities to ensure you have the right skills for today and tomorrow. We offer a competitive pay and benefits package including a robust Wellness Hub, all in a welcoming, diverse and inclusive work environment. You will be empowered to drive HSBC's engagement with the communities we serve through an industry-leading volunteerism policy, a generous matching gift program, and a comprehensive program of immersive Sustainability and Climate Change Initiatives. You'll want to join our Employee Resource Groups as they play a central part in life at HSBC, including the development of our employees and networking inside and outside of HSBC. We value difference. We succeed together. We take responsibility. We get it done. And we want you to help us build the bank of the future!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.