|Published||November 19, 2022|
Immediate need for a talented Peoplesoft Security Administrator with experience in the Telecom Industry.This is a 06+ Months Contract opportunity with long-term potential and is located in Piscataway, NJ. Please review the job description below.
Job ID: 22-49562
• Perform requirements gathering and preparation of technical specifications/documentation for upgrades, conversions and/or transition projects.
• Improve efficiency and enhance the quality of information reported to internal management through expanded automation and integration of systems and data.
• Assist in ensuring information provided to management is accurate and consistent with the company's basic financial statements.
• Ensure the timely delivery and expected functionality of project initiatives
• Assist in managing clients expectations and perceptions relative to the defined deliverables
• Ensure the proper security testing and security code reviews are performed
• Insure application security complies with all current client Standards (CPI-810, SOX, GDPR, etc...)
• Conduct both internal and external audits (Quarterly, SOX and Annual) in compliance with defined company due dates
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
• BS/BA in Computer Science or Accounting and (2) years of information systems experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
• Peoplesoft Security (prefer 3+ years experience)
• Peoplesoft 9 or higher
• Peopletools 8.53 or higher
• Extensive experience in and thorough understanding of Peoplesoft security including User Administration, Development Tools, Integration Tools
• Experience using Client STAT (ver. 5.7.4)
• Experience with Peoplesoft Security audits, including Oracle
• Experience in and thorough understanding of software development processes, application architectures, software productivity enhancement alternatives, and software testing methodologies.
• Proven ability to work independently as well as to function as a participating team member.
• Experience in quickly gathering and analyzing information in order to make timely and appropriate decisions on system issues.
• Proven ability in designing and implementing processes or systems to meet Finance business requirements.
• Strong oral, written, and presentation communication skills.
• Proven ability to concurrently manage multiple assignments of a diverse nature
Our client is a leading Telecom Industry and we are currently interviewing to fill this and other similar contract positions. If you are interested in this position, please apply online for immediate consideration.