|Published||March 7, 2023|
DPP is seeking a PeopleSoft Project Manager for a fully remote opportunity in Madison, Wisconsin.
- The University of Wisconsin is looking for a PeopleSoft Project Manager.
- The ideal candidate has ERP experience and can work independently and effectively when managing projects, coordinating resources, and ensuring stakeholders support needs are met.
- The University of Wisconsin is in the midst of a transition from PeopleSoft HCM and FSCM to Workday, and seeks a project manager to keep things running during that transition and eventually lead the decommissioning of our PeopleSoft FSCM solution.
- Remote work; must be available to work within the US Central time zone
- This assignment is expected to extend through 2025.
- Coordinate ongoing PeopleSoft maintenance and patching work, such as bi-monthly releases, quarterly Critical Patch Updates (CPUs), PeopleTools upgrades, etc.
- Coordinate ongoing support work for our custom data warehouse and reporting applications.
- Coordinate integration, data conversion, and reporting work for a new research administration system that will integrate with our existing PeopleSoft FSCM solution.
- Plan and coordinate the decommissioning of our PeopleSoft FSCM solution.
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- 7+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of experience with large-scale ERP solutions
- Strong project management skills
- Effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to establish positive working relationships with technical staff and stakeholders.
- Experience leading large-scale implementation or decommissioning projects.
- Experience with financial systems
- Experience with JIRA
Current environment and team:
- FSCM Version 9.2 PUM 44 and PeopleTools 8.59
- The Financial Applications team supports the PeopleSoft Shared Financial System (SFS), which is used across all University of Wisconsin System campuses. Additionally, the team provides system administration for the 3rd party eProcurement solution (Jaggaers Indirect Procure-to-Pay) and custom development to support our financial data warehouse and reporting application.
- Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent preferred, but not required.
Interested? Learn more:
Click the apply button or contact our recruiter Jordan at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to learn more about this position (#23-00131).
DPP offers a range of compensation and benefits packages to our employees and their eligible dependents. Call today to learn more about working with DPP.
Authorized US Worker - US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. EOE/AA/V/D