|Date Posted||August 28, 2021|
The Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Developer / Analyst provides proficiencies with business workflows to analyze, develop and implement business critical solutions utilizing analytical skills and ERP technologies. Responsible for the collaboration with other departments to determine system objectives. Participate in enterprise application implementations, enhancements, upgrades, maintenance and support. Maintain required knowledge in their respective business and application areas. Leverage best practice software development lifecycle standards, leverages change management methodologies to reduce risk and allow for disaster recovery.
To qualify you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree required with emphasis on ERP, Application Design, or Computer Science.
- Minimum 3 years business application experience, latest version of Oracle / PeopleSoft Application (FSCM and HCM) modules required.
- Minimum 3 years technical experience, latest version of Oracle PeopleTools and related technology frameworks.
- Oracle / PeopleSoft certifications preferred but not required.
- Excellent analytical and problem- solving skills.
- Working knowledge and experience with MS SQL and MS Office preferred
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good working business knowledge of finance, human resource and supply chain management functions.