|Published||June 1, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Location- New York
A leading transportation authority located in New York, NY is looking for a PeopleSoft Integrator/ Support Analyst for a 3 month contract.
Please note: This position will be onsite.
Requirements and skills
- The qualified candidate in this area will possess a bachelor's degree in a related discipline and three (3) or more years of experience in data migration from legacy systems to any cloud applications, PeopleSoft HRMS systems and support.
- The candidate must have strong initiative and leadership skills, strong work ethic, responsibility, and dedication.
- The ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, strong verbal and writing skills are also required.
- 4-6 years' experience: Data Management
- 6+ years' experience: PeopleSoft
Work orders may specify that the integrator be proficient in one or more of the following:
- Any cloud applications (preferably applicant tracking systems)
- Data management, migration, and reporting
- Some experience to APIs,
- Some experience to executing data migration using database insert
- People Tools
- XML Templates
- People Code
- Application Engine
- Component Interface
- Data Migration
- This position will be responsible for leading the data migration efforts from Peoplesoft to cloud applicant tracking system and support business in resolving data errors, work with system integrator to resolve system errors, integration issues and ongoing roll-out of Jobvite cloud applicant tracking system.
- Provide services to support and maintain the Jobvite cloud applicant tracking, onboarding instances PeopleSoft production system for consistent new hire onboarding experience.
- Provide coordination and technical support for business and IT to go live with external and internal career sites
- Liaison between Jobvite, agency IT and Business to proactively resolve data migration and system and integration issues.
- Make recommendations on customizations to the PeopleSoft code as business needs dictate.
- Provide support in applying patches and fixes and help in UT, UAT testing in cloud applicant tracking system.
- Some experience in creating, building adhoc end-user and analytics reports in cloud application.