|Published||January 14, 2023|
Peoplesoft Implementation Team Lead -- Sensitive Products
Job Category: Project and Program Management
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
The Sensitive Product Team Lead will manage a team of Sensitive Products System Integrator staff and oversee the Sensitive Product activities to include associated project deliverables. The Peoplesoft Implementation Team Lead -- Sensitive Products shall have a background in system life cycle development; strong management and leadership, written and oral communications skills and have knowledge of cross domain environments (NIPRNet and SIPRNet). Work with and manage a large technical team to include matrixed staff including subcontractors for and major Department of Defense transformation and integration program. Plan, coordinate, and manage all aspects of the release to include schedule, costs, and day-to-day customer interactions. Ensures all objectives, deliverables, and technical requirements are completed while meeting the quality objectives of the project.
Things you'll get to do:
* Manages all day-to-day activities of the Sensitive Products Release project
* Create and maintain project schedules and tracking deliverables for the Sensitive Products program
* Ensure each project deliverable meets customer operational and functional requirements
* Provides leadership to ensure the program meets all key performance parameters and achieves all established organizational objectives
* Interface with Government and other stakeholder customers and represent CACI in project meetings
* Coordinate with other release management leads to ensure releases are in synch
* Contribute to the continuous improvement of the program
* Identifies and Manages to Performance and Management metrics that track progress against schedule and cost baselines for the release
* Leads and assist Program Manager in the conduct of program reviews internally with CACI senior management and externally with the Customer leadership team to provide status of cost, schedule and performance of the release.
Qualifications you'll bring:
* Proven experience of at least two full implementation experience on the capability of PeopleSoft HCM application with emphasis on Global Payroll, Time & Labor, and GL Interface
* Experience in requirements analysis writing requirements, business rules, and performing Configuration and Design of PeopleSoft HR and Global Payroll
* Expert understanding of PeopleSoft Global Payroll Business Processes integration with HR, Time & Labor and GL
* Eight or more years of development experience with PeopleTools 8.56+ (e.g. Application Designer, Component Interface, Application Engine, Integration Broker), and SQL
* Understanding and configuration of Payroll Rules Engine and Processing Framework
* Skilled in translating Functional and Technical Requirements into system specifications (System/Subsystem Specifications and Business Rules) to meet Stakeholder Business Process outcomes
* Must be comfortable interacting and presenting their work to senior leadership; must be a self-starter and very proactive in their work; must be able to take charge and demonstrate the initiative to proactively plan and identify risks with recommended courses of action to PMO leadership
* Proven experience of at least one full implementation experience on delivering cross domain solutions with PeopleSoft ERP applications between unclassified and classified domains
* Must be able to effectively analyze and demonstrate business processing reengineering of legacy Business Processes in favor of PeopleSoft delivered capability
* Possess the ability to lead working groups, identify risks and develop detailed plans for resolution, and provide detailed progress briefings to the program leadership and stakeholders
* Possess an IT Level 1 qualification of one of the following certifications: A+ CE, CCNA Security, CND EC-Councils Certified Network Defender, Network+ CE, SSCP
* BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field plus 10 years' relevant experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 or 9.2 technical analysis, design, configuration, implementation and ERP integration. Fifteen years of relevant experience and Oracle PeopleSoft certifications may be substituted for degree.
* Willing and able to obtain a U.S. Government Secret security clearance; current and active SECRET security clearance preferred
Qualifications that are nice to have:
* Master's degree in engineering, PM, or business management; and 15 years of experience
* Have previous experience working within Department of Defense in cross domain environments
* Experience implementing a custom or enterprise cross-domain service/solution
* Demonstrated experience with large ERP implementations (5000+ users), preferably PeopleSoft
* PMP Certification or DAU Program Management Level II or higher
* Familiar with DoD Acquisition Policies (DoDD 5000.01 and DoDI 5000.02)
* Experience managing a program that required formal Earned Value Management
* Demonstrated success at assisting in the management of, or managing integrated teams of complex technologies and processes
* Proven experience building, and maintaining a risk register and mitigating significant program risks
* Experience using SharePoint, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, HP Application Lifecycle Management, and HP Agile Manager
* Experience with GFEBS accounting and U.S. Treasury disbursement
* Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with a matrixed organization
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.