|May 21, 2023
Spencer Thomas Group (STG) is currently looking to add to our team of consultants under our Global Payroll/HCM Practice. Currently we are looking to assist our Transportation and Warehousing client with the implementation of their new HRIS platform.
Responsible for the operation and maintenance of various HCM systems not limited to but to include PeopleSoft, Success Factor controls and processes. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day operational assistance on PeopleSoft. This includes but is not limited to managing employee data in the HRIS system, building and analyzing reports across HRIS and answering inquiries.
- Develop & document specifications for PeopleSoft configurations and associated interfaces
- Guide the development of training material and technical documentation
- Setup/Maintain tables (Earnings, Deductions, Jobcodes, Department, Locations, User Security and etc.)
- Provide production support to a fast-paced payroll environment.
- Lead the testing of new or modified systems or processes.
- Prepare reports and other documentation related to project assignments.
- Provide ongoing user support including troubleshooting and resolution of more complex system issues.
- Identify process efficiencies, recommend innovative uses of software functionality, communicate design, implement solutions, and train end-users
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field required or other related field or a minimum of 3 years experience or equivalent combination of experience and training.
- Minimum of 3-4 years PeopleSoft experience with a strong focus on Administration for US, PeopleSoft 9.2 experience is a plus.
- Solid understanding of setup tables, system integration, and HCM Benefits processes and reporting.
- bility to research and analyze data to diagnose and resolve system issues.
- bility to write reports using Query Manager
- Proficient using Microsoft Office tools.
bout Us: Spencer Thomas Group (STG) is a Professional Services firm that delivers comprehensive business solutions worldwide. Whether it's Global Payroll & Human Capital Management, Organizational Change Management, Enterprise Service Management, or Program and Project Management services, our human-centric methodology RightFIT, delivers extraordinary Customer and Employee digital experiences that advances business priorities.